Larry Munson

Ah öööö, now we'll never hear the end of it, just like when that ööööing mutt died.

RIP Larry

Larry-Fine-three-stooges-23436858-654-800.jpg

Objectively, I always liked him. I think it's cool for a team to have a broadcaster that's such a big homer and sticks around for forever, especially in college.

That saddest part of the whole thing is that he had to announce for those dickbreathers from that hell-hole to the east.

November 29, 2008: GT:45 UGAG:42...and...The day Larry Munson retired.

GT will beat UGA on 11/26.

Good.

I said it. I hate Georgie that much.

You hate UGA so much you are glad Larry is dead?

RIP Larry. Not all Bulldawgs are horrible people.

Horrible timing, I was hoping UGA would be overlooking this game. Now we will hear endless Larry Munson tribute before/during game.

Al Cirado and Larry Munson are both institutions, and I enjoyed listening to both of them growing up in North GA.

I hope the Jackets KILL the Gaggers on Saturday, but I do pray for Larry's family. It is really hard to believe what the gaggers now have as announcers when for so long, they had a classic calling their games. RIP Larry.

Good.

I said it. I hate Georgie that much.

I remember when the Queen Mum died, the news said "the shocking death of the Queen Mum" Hell the lady was 100+ years old. Larry was old and in failing health. He was a nice guy, I'm sure, but the lives we make never get us anywhere but dead.

I hate U[sic]GA, their fans, and everything about that institution with perhaps the sole exception of Larry Munson. I can't think of a better voice to broadcast college FB. Even if he was a mutt, gotta love the man's passion.

Back