Larry Munson

your mom shoulda taught you a lesson when you were little..if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all......

throw stones in glass houses

throw stones in glass houses

maybe a little difference in getting into an online debate about......
recruiting politics
georgia southern vs. valdosta state
blaming the kicker for missing the PAT at UGA
Ovilia Wilde vs. Olivia Munn

But I don't think I'd call someone a degenerate after their death...

are you kidding me?? he has still be heavily involved in the broadcasts--just not from the booth...Id be surprised if every single one of them didn't know him

doing a little research he was an Army vet and served in WWII...just because he got paid $$$ to call Georgia games doesn't mean anything to me--its a job..it's not like he grew up a UGA fan or even cared about them before they hired him.

you're taking it a bit too seriously

maybe you should sit this one out, champ

maybe a little difference in getting into an online debate about......
recruiting politics
georgia southern vs. valdosta state
blaming the kicker for missing the PAT at UGA
Ovilia Wilde vs. Olivia Munn

But I don't think I'd call someone a degenerate after their death...

+1

Nothing to debate regarding the Olivia's however ....Wilde FTW

RIP Larry. I'm sure I'm not the only Jacket who enjoyed your colorful announcing style, despite the team you cheered for. You will be missed, and at least by me, never forgotten.

are you kidding me?? he has still be heavily involved in the broadcasts--just not from the booth...Id be surprised if every single one of them didn't know him

doing a little research he was an Army vet and served in WWII...just because he got paid $$$ to call Georgia games doesn't mean anything to me--its a job..it's not like he grew up a UGA fan or even cared about them before they hired him.

No, I'm not kidding. I think a minimum of 1/3 of the guys actually playing, including Crowell, have never listened to a broadcast of his. Most kids watch games on tv anyway.

More agree with me than you

funny at that tailgate when we asked about 15 people--they all said Munn......

flawed pole....you listed Wilde first.....also she is more recognized by name--if they took the time to search-they would know Munn is way hotter...in fact Wilde is barely even a 7 when she is airbrushed.

also-they went to Tech--seriously-they dont know much about girls

RIP Larry. I'm sure I'm not the only Jacket who enjoyed your colorful announcing style, despite the team you cheered for. You will be missed, and at least by me, never forgotten.

Are you guys kidding? Munson was the worst announcer, in any sport, I've ever had to listen to, and it's not even close.

"We line up at the 35. And we go, he throws it to them, and we go after them, then he gets it to him, who throws it to them, missed tackle by us, kick by you, and we score a home run!"

You never knew what was happening and it was impossible to follow the game.

I remember the first time I turned on a Munson game while driving through central Georgia. I literally thought it was a joke and when I realized it wasn't, my only comment was "well, that's why he's broadcasting college games in the middle-of-nowhere Georgia".

Bulldawgs inspired by his death? I remember the touching retirement ceremony at halftime of the 2008 game in Athens. We rallied to win that game, starting with our first play of the 2nd half. In case we are losing at halftime on Saturday, maybe we should offer some time to UGA to have a memorial service.

Good. I have more sympathy for those poor inbred mutts they parade around. Those sad little sacks of öööö didn't choose to be around a degenerate fanbase, they just want to lick their own tiny little balls. Munson chose to be a mutt. So I choose to hate him.

Piss on 'em.

Id expect some of these comments from UGA fans if it was one of ours but still....disappointed.

Why? Have you not opened a Heather Dinich thread (ugly ööööing whore!) or a BCS thread (öööö öööö öööö Texas!) or a This has been a damn good season so far thread (go get assraped you ööööing öööö eater!)? Why would you think we are any more classy than U[sic]GA fans?

As for me, I won't be shedding any tears. It will just make our win that much sweeter. Of course, I will probably throw up at halftime when we remember him with a moment of silence and probably play his classic calls. The only hope is that we're up big by then, which seems unlikely.

Back