Last play of the game

Like a team not taking a knee, fumbling, and then giving up the game winning touchdown with two seconds on the clock?

Just pulling that out of thin air because obviously that would never happen.
We were in control of the clock and could have snapped the ball with 5 seconds left. With a 9 point lead, there is a 0% chance of losing.

We were in control of the clock and could have snapped the ball with 5 seconds left. With a 9 point lead, there is a 0% chance of losing.
but not a 0% chance of someone getting hurt for gagger game, or starting a fight and having to miss half of all game

What if they score? We have a penalty after the play. Is there one more play? They onside kick. We have ANOTHER penalty after the play. They kick a FG and win.

What if they score? We have a penalty after the play. Is there one more play? They onside kick. We have ANOTHER penalty after the play. They kick a FG and win.
There is zero possible way for them to score with time still on the clock. Not a single person in the stadium could run 100 yards in less than 5 seconds.

There is zero possible way for them to score with time still on the clock. Not a single person in the stadium could run 100 yards in less than 5 seconds.
Any penalty during a miracle fumble return for TD would be assessed on the kickoff. There are zero seconds on the clock. We could simply stand there and let them recover the kick, game over, 0 percent chance of a penalty.

You still can't hit him after he crosses the goal line. Penalty, untimed play. Onside kick. They recover. Late hit on us. Untimed play. They kick a FG and win.

Any penalty during a miracle fumble return for TD would be assessed on the kickoff. There are zero seconds on the clock. We could simply stand there and let them recover the kick, game over, 0 percent chance of a penalty.
I don’t think there would be a kickoff.

Oh good lort. STFU.
Hey, I wish Sneezy hadn't have punched Thomas, but it happened. I know, not the same thing, but we went from our opponent having a nearly impossible task to handing them a game.

We a
You still can't hit him after he crosses the goal line. Penalty, untimed play. Onside kick. They recover. Late hit on us. Untimed play. They kick a FG and win.
There would be no point in hitting them after kickoff. They recover, game over.

We a

There would be no point in hitting them after kickoff. They recover, game over.
Attaochu would like to have a word with you....

No reason for Joe Burns to run out of bounds either.

Attaochu would like to have a word with you....

No reason for Joe Burns to run out of bounds either.
Coaches would literally tell the players "stand there and don't move.". I guess a player could have a psychotic breakdown and attack a Syracuse player. I assume that won't happen.

Coaches would literally tell the players "stand there and don't move.". I guess a player could have a psychotic breakdown and attack a Syracuse player. I assume that won't happen.
And all Attaochu had to do is not punch Thomas after the play.

Hey, I wish Sneezy hadn't have punched Thomas, but it happened. I know, not the same thing, but we went from our opponent having a nearly impossible task to handing them a game.
See my above post.

See my above post.
I swear to God you are fixing to become a victim.

dumb-really-dumb-for-real.gif

Back