Last play of the game

after #0 showboating, wanted so bad to triple team him and shove it down his throat into the end zone. but learning from miami, when game in the bag, take the win.
We had a nine point lead. The only risk was to the people who bet the spread.

We had a nine point lead. The only risk was to the people who bet the spread.
aint over till 00:00. cuse recover fumble take it to house, recover onside kick, penalty against tech, get untimed final field goal attempt. all very unlikely, but crazier things have happened.

aint over till 00:00. cuse recover fumble take it to house, recover onside kick, penalty against tech, get untimed final field goal attempt. all very unlikely, but crazier things have happened.

Like a team not taking a knee, fumbling, and then giving up the game winning touchdown with two seconds on the clock?

Just pulling that out of thin air because obviously that would never happen.

Was it Sampson he got into it with? I'm old

Yes. Sampson said later in life if he had had a gun at that moment he would have shot Goza.

Was in the dorm listening on the radio. Can't remember who the Tech announcer was at the time but the live reaction was priceless.

Yes. Sampson said later in life if he had had a gun at that moment he would have shot Goza.

Was in the dorm listening on the radio. Can't remember who the Tech announcer was at the time but the live reaction was priceless.
Was Ciraldo calling it?

“It’s a long high kick, dribbling across the field at the 45…”
Jerry Mays with you the handoff! He breaks free on the outside! He's running down the sideline! He's at the 25! 20! 15! 10! 5! And they knock him down at about the 13 yard line! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jerry Mays with you the handoff! He breaks free on the outside! He's running down the sideline! He's at the 25! 20! 15! 10! 5! And they knock him down at about the 13 yard line! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He was a pathetic announcer, but he was our pathetic announcer.

He was a pathetic announcer, but he was our pathetic announcer.
Yeah. I loved to listen to Al Ciraldo and Kim King calling the games. Even with his mistakes - and overall, I think he did a good job - he was still ours, and he was ALL-IN for GT!!

Yeah. I loved to listen to Al Ciraldo and Kim King calling the games. Even with his mistakes - and overall, I think he did a good job - he was still ours, and he was ALL-IN for GT!!
Yes he was.

Caught, and dropped

Back