Last year on the CPJ bandwagon

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFm48Mt028

Do we have anyone on our team that resembles a real football player anymore? I can't point to one guy and say..."man, that dude's a bonafide badass".

I'm sick of watching the pipsqueaks on Paul Johnson's teams getting pushed around and body slammed by football players of substantial size. It used to not happen....even when we did go 7-5 (like we did in this video) but I guarantee you we weren't pushed around in the UGA game that year.

If Paul Johnson keeps trotting out munchkin land players and gets thrashed by Miami, BYU, and Georgia again, I say we get rid of him.

Just wanted to make it official.

The guy just hired Ted Roof. I'm done.

GSxJ8VJ.gif

If we were to fire cpj now we would automatically sign ourself up for 2-3 years of horrible days on the flats. We can not run any other offense but the Paul Johnson spread. And lord knows we can't depend on the defense to win us games. Our best option is to give the man a little leeway. I personally think he's about turn The corner again. He's got talent at the right spots

If we were to fire cpj now we would automatically sign ourself up for 2-3 years of horrible days on the flats. We can not run any other offense but the Paul Johnson spread. And lord knows we can't depend on the defense to win us games. Our best option is to give the man a little leeway. I personally think he's about turn The corner again. He's got talent at the right spots

We can't afford to fire him. Whole discussion is dumb.

I haven't been this uninterested in Tech football since the 2006/2007 offseason. It's like I've got a fifth sense or something.

I do hope I'm wrong. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about this football team.

Can't find a good running back. Can't field a defense. Keep recruiting and playing embarrassingly short players.

We can't afford to fire him. Whole discussion is dumb.

How much longer are we paying chan and blewitt? I though we were just about done. And we're building multi million dollar practice complexes and basketball arenas. I know they were partially built by privatly donated funds.but We can't be in that bad of shape

Roof wasn't just hired?

:dunno:

2002 team went 7-6 and sure as öööö got "pushed around by UGA"

I'm talking about in his original post.

The 7-6 team was Gailey first team. PJ's 4th and 5th team got embarrassed and pushed around against UGA.

Back