Last year on the CPJ bandwagon

Ugay recruiting not letting up this week... QB chooses cesspool over Bammers...

Richt_Make_It_Rain.gif

Re: Re: Last year on the CPJ bandwagon

Richt_Make_It_Rain.gif

I love this thread....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

What is a bandwagon?!

It's something that captures the attention of shallow-minded simpletons, drawing them to hop on and become part of the crowd that enjoys the brief emotion of the day. Since they have not invested any real insight or logic to their involvement, they are quick to jump off when distracted by something else.

So those of you on your last year of the CPJ bandwagon. Unless the team completely implodes (which is unlikely) we will probably win 6+ games and CPJ will not get fired. Since he will still be GT's coach most likely in 2014, what team do you plan to cheer for in 2014? I suggest becoming a Bama fan until someone proves they can beat them, it is very fulfilling cheering a for juggernaut.

If GT with CPJ wins the ACC outright and beats UGA in 2014, do you plan to jump back on the bandwagon?

What is a bandwagon?!

Bandwagon may refer to:
  • a wagon which carries a band of musicians in a parade or for promotional purposes. Other uses of the term derive from this one.
  • Bandwagon effect, "copycat" behavior
  • bandwagon fan, supporter of a sports team only during a period of success
  • argumentum ad numerum, or the bandwagon fallacy: "If many believe so, it is so."
  • The Band Wagon, a 1953 MGM movie musical starring Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse
  • The Bandwagon, a jazz trio
  • the band Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagon, from the late 1960s and early 1970s
  • Bandwagoning, a term in international relations
  • Bandwagon (film), a 1996 independent film written and directed by John Schultz
  • Bandwagon (2004 film), starring Emma Caulfield
  • Bandwagon (TV series), local music series on KEYC-TV in Mankato, Minnesota
  • Band Wagon, a 1938-1940 British comedy radio show and the 1940 film based on it
  • Bandwagon (magazine), the bimonthly journal of the Circus Historical Society since 1940
  • Band Wagon (magazine), a post-war British entertainment magazine

Richt_Make_It_Rain.gif

Yet I heard Bama just got the #1 QB. Georgia is such a joke, they will continue to be the SECW's bitch-boy.

I hope Mark Richt chokes on a recruit's cock tonight.

So those of you on your last year of the CPJ bandwagon. Unless the team completely implodes (which is unlikely) we will probably win 6+ games and CPJ will not get fired. Since he will still be GT's coach most likely in 2014, what team do you plan to cheer for in 2014? I suggest becoming a Bama fan until someone proves they can beat them, it is very fulfilling cheering a for juggernaut.

No, they'll piss, moan and whine, attempting to undermine the coach and erode support with half-truths, innuendos and outright lies until they get banned from ST. Then they'll start their own board to continue with the agenda.

Back