Lawson

Dream for Tuesday, we get both Trey Johnson and Carl Lawson...I may have just wet myself thinking of that happened.

Once upon a time, Chan Gailey recruited Calvin Johnson... So there is hope.

Why did Gailey seem to consistently underperform on the field....with his recruiting results?

Was it Gailey or Giff Smith that was really responsible for the recruiting results?

Why did Gailey seem to consistently underperform on the field....with his recruiting results?

Was it Gailey or Giff Smith that was really responsible for the recruiting results?

Is it Johnson or McCollum that is really responsible for the recruiting results?

Gailey's recruiting was about the same as (or worse than) Johnson's except for the 07 class.

Gailey's recruiting was about the same as (or worse than) Johnson's except for the 07 class.

if u believe rankings. gailey was far better finding underrated pieces than pj. guys like wheeler guyton k hall oliver etc. so for that up to now he was a better recruiter. its not just rankings its evaluation.

but i still would rather have pj coach my team.

Back