Lawson

You guys do realize that these websites make up 99% of this stuff, right?

No way he's ranking schools as his first or second or third choice. That's just BS.

Lawson would make this recruiting class great. That's what GT recruiting has been lacking the last few years--not average talent level but the top recruits.

Signing one great high school player every 6 years will not make any team great. It takes multiple good players every year. GT is nowhere close to achieving that, so we're likely stuck with 6-6 records as long as CPJ is here.

Signing one great high school player every 6 years will not make any team great. It takes multiple good players every year. GT is nowhere close to achieving that, so we're likely stuck with 6-6 records as long as CPJ is here.

Not really, that's the beauty of the ACC. 6-6 gets you to the title game.

Signing one every year will help though. Vad, JT,.... CL??????

Not really, that's the beauty of the ACC. 6-6 gets you to the title game.

Stop saying this, it makes the ACC look bad. We really can't make it at 6-6, there were TWO teams or at least one depending on how you look at it ahead of us.

:bigcry:

The truth makes us look bad.

Once again Diseqc showing his anti-Georgia Tech colors. Why you giving me a bigcry? I could give a öööö less about all of this nonsense you are bitching about. You are the true crybaby.

Stop saying this, it makes the ACC look bad. We really can't make it at 6-6, there were TWO teams or at least one depending on how you look at it ahead of us.

Seriously? This is the ultimate head in the sand quote.

Once again Diseqc showing his anti-Georgia Tech colors. Why you giving me a bigcry? I could give a öööö less about all of this nonsense you are bitching about. You are the true crybaby.

If you could give a öööö less about all this nonsense then you care about it.

Come on Lawson, stop bul$hittin and come to the flats to win a ring like your dad!

uhm, no. We have some great players already. We are 1 great DE and 1 great WR from winning 9-10 games every year.

Back