Lawson

WTF is wrong with Lawson, Sr.?

Sounds like he raised his son right to me:
"Surprisingly, Lawson was never offered by UGA. What was the deal there? “I have no interest in Georgia, and Georgia has no interest in me,” he said."

Thompson just tweeted that a rivals site is reporting Lawson will be playing in the SEC. If true, that means we're out.

Thompson just tweeted that a rivals site is reporting Lawson will be playing in the SEC. If true, that means we're out.
Didn't get my hopes up so I'm not disappointed. This one of our worsts classes I remember. Mostly because of how few players we got

Auburn's Rivals.com website says he will be playing in the SEC.

Because it comes from Auburn's site, does it make it legit? That's like the USC's website saying "He'll be in the Pac12 next year" or Texas' saying "He's coming to the Big XII." Not saying it's a false report, but I'm not so sure I believe anything Auburn says after the past few years.

Because it comes from Auburn's site, does it make it legit? That's like the USC's website saying "He'll be in the Pac12 next year" or Texas' saying "He's coming to the Big XII." Not saying it's a false report, but I'm not so sure I believe anything Auburn says after the past few years.
This is Tech recruiting we're talking about here :wink::frown:

I assume when they talk about Auburn's rivals site they're talking about the inside info portion, sorta like Kelly Quinlan.

Had a huge game against clemson the first time too, also beating VT he had a big sack and blew up the fourth and 1 run they tried to convert. Blocked the game-tying field goal against GW in 08.

Against Wake was it his sack that knocked them out of FG range?

Guy was a game-changer

Nope that was JOHNSON with the block!

From SECRant:

re: "The Ship has Sailed with Lawson and Tennessee." (Posted on 2/1/13 at 9:30 a.m. to Chris_topher)
quote:
Carl Lawson still very much on the board for GT and a real option if things don't go well on his OV this weekend. GT is most likely number 2 now.

(Auburn poster)

We have some people that can make sure his visit goes well $$$$$$

Lawson would make this recruiting class great. That's what GT recruiting has been lacking the last few years--not average talent level but the top recruits.

Back