Learn and move forward..

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
1. OL was just flat awful today. I think they read too much about how Ohio U. ran on Syracuse and they got taught a valuable lesson.
2. You can’t cover their TE’s with our current LB corp. Surprised we kept trying.
3. We ran into a pretty good QB today and I wouldn’t be surprised if they finish in top 5 of ACC.
4. I’m not sure how good we really are or could be. I do think we have some good players in place. I think we are much better coached.
5. I believe CBK has GT football moving in right direction, it’s just going to take time.
6. Our schedule is just brutal as we all know. Getting to 6 wins will be a challenge. If we can “steal” a couple down the road and get to 7 or 8 wins, the CBK deserves recognition as ACC coach of the year.
7. This is going to be a nerve racking, alcohol filled, prafinty laced, pull our hair out kind of year.

1. OL was just flat awful today. I think they read too much about how Ohio U. ran on Syracuse and they got taught a valuable lesson.
2. You can’t cover their TE’s with our current LB corp. Surprised we kept trying.
3. We ran into a pretty good QB today and I wouldn’t be surprised if they finish in top 5 of ACC.
4. I’m not sure how good we really are or could be. I do think we have some good players in place. I think we are much better coached.
5. I believe CBK has GT football moving in right direction, it’s just going to take time.
6. Our schedule is just brutal as we all know. Getting to 6 wins will be a challenge. If we can “steal” a couple down the road and get to 7 or 8 wins, the CBK deserves recognition as ACC coach of the year.
7. This is going to be a nerve racking, alcohol filled, prafinty laced, pull our hair out kind of year.
Hey man, love you and your posts. This was an absolute beating. There are no bright spots from this game. This is a reminder we are öööö. That’s really all I have

There are bright spots. We were down 17 in the 4th & cut it to 3. That's on the kids and Key. No ööööing quit even on a ööööty day.

That said, they know they've got lots to work on. The FSU honeymoon is over. Time to get to work and fix this öööö

Hey man, love you and your posts. This was an absolute beating. There are no bright spots from this game. This is a reminder we are öööö. That’s really all I have
I appreciate the compliment, but I also respectfully disagree with your reply. By no means am I saying it was a good showing because it wasn’t. I do think there were some positives. We are way ahead of where I have seen this program recently and under some other coaching regimes.

I appreciate the compliment, but I also respectfully disagree with your reply. By no means am I saying it was a good showing because it wasn’t. I do think there were some positives. We are way ahead of where I have seen this program recently and under some other coaching regimes.

Ignore those that can’t handle their liquor.

We need to figure out how to run the ball. Period. Somehow, Cuse figured out how to stop the run today, and we were neutered by it.

100% agree that it’s the O-line’s poor play that lost us this game. Hopefully this is a wake up call for that squad.

Special teams gets an A, even with the missed FG.

Defense was not great. I’d give them a B- to C+. McCord is fantastic, and we at least stopped them a few times.

Offense was piss poor. Solid D+. If it wasn’t for HK’s ability to make something out of nothing, we’d be looking at much worse score.

We need to figure out how to run the ball. Period. Somehow, Cuse figured out how to stop the run today, and we were neutered by it.

100% agree that it’s the O-line’s poor play that lost us this game. Hopefully this is a wake up call for that squad.

Defense was not great. I’d give them a B- to C+. McCord is fantastic, and we at least stopped them a few times.

Offense was piss poor. Solid D+. If it wasn’t for HK’s ability to make something out of nothing, we’d be looking at much worse score.
We scored 28 points and missed a makeable field goal. Offense did some things right. Even on an off day.

I said it last year and probably the year before, we need a big bruiser in the backfield. We have some good backs and I think Carrie is going to be a star but they are all on the smaller side. We need some beef back there for short yardage situations.

We scored 28 points and missed a makeable field goal. Offense did some things right. Even on an off day.
Haynes and Carrie rushed for a total of 40 yards. That’s lower than any game in 2023 for our RB corps … by a large margin.

While I agree that our offense found a way to score - mainly thanks to HK’s ability to make magic, this was our worst run blocking I’ve seen in the Brent Key era.

Haynes and Carrie rushed for a total of 40 yards. That’s lower than any game in 2023 for our RB corps … by a large margin.

While I agree that our offense found a way to score - mainly thanks to HK’s ability to make magic, this was our worst run blocking I’ve seen in the Brent Key era.
What happened to the other running back? The backup to Jamal in the first two games

I said it last year and probably the year before, we need a big bruiser in the backfield. We have some good backs and I think Carrie is going to be a star but they are all on the smaller side. We need some beef back there for short yardage situations.

William Bell's grandson?

This 100%. Today was always going to be a game of our untested secondary against an accurate QB. Giving up 400 yards passing sucks. But the game says much more about Cuse being good than Tech being a fraud. I think most of us would gladly take 2-1 after 3 games preseason. The road to 6 or 7 is tough - but this wa always the case. More optimism than pessimism at this point about this season and the general direction of the program.

Back