Let's look at Hutson Mason....

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I though Lassiter grads were supposed to be the smart kids. What the hell is this öööö? You getting a degree in talking to people?

Major: Communication Studies

Jesus F Christ, Hutson, what the hell is this öööö?

http://comm.uga.edu/courses/undergraduate

Our undergraduate and graduate curriculum offers particular strength in the theory and practice of interpersonal communication, health communication, political rhetoric, and public culture. Undergraduate students may therefore select from a wide array of courses that focus, for example, on the following: communication and conflict, communicating in small groups, intercultural communication, health campaigns, interracial communication, communication strategies in political campaigns, scientific and environmental communication, nonverbal communication, the rhetoric of war, the rhetoric of religion, and visual rhetoric

COMM 2400 - Oral Decision Making

I bet....

Here's a clip from one of the faculty bio's in the communications dept:
Her dissertation explored the effects of women's fat talk, which refers to everyday conversations about weight and appearance (e.g., "I'm so fat!" "No you're not, I'm the one who is fat!"), on their own body image, psychosocial well-being, and weight management strategies.
Fascinating research.

Her dissertation explored the effects of women's fat talk, which refers to everyday conversations about weight and appearance (e.g., "I'm so fat!" "No you're not, I'm the one who is fat!"), on their own body image, psychosocial well-being, and weight management strategies. .

:eek4wtf:

Maybe she should research "I'm a dumbass."

And from another bio:
Her work also examines how message production and message reception are affected by alcohol consumption. Her current grant with NIAAA will examine how women communicate in risky sexual situations when under the influence of alcohol.
No lack of subject matter in Athens I bet.

This is the typical garbage that passes as academics at many universities. Unfortunately, we have a labor force saturated with liberal arts majors that the economy can no longer absorb. They're loaded with debt with grim prospects for high salary employment.

And from another bio:

No lack of subject matter in Athens I bet.

The NIAAA grant on how women communicate in sexual situations while under the influence of alcohol led to the conclusion that if said woman was out riding around with, say the AD of the university obtaining the NIAAA grant, they will slip out of a pair of red panties quicker than said AD can say, "I'm hung like Vince Dooley's nose."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the research also concluded that if the inebriated, overweight female was also a prostitute and in the company of Larry Munson, that she was less likely to be alive the next day

the research also concluded that if the inebriated, overweight female was also a prostitute and in the company of larry munson, that she was less likely to be alive the next day

lmk5h?

One of their D linemen last year was a housing major. Suddenly, my optics class, solid state theory class and differential equations class seem so ... meaningless.

One of their D linemen last year was a housing major. Suddenly, my optics class, solid state theory class and differential equations class seem so ... meaningless.

Everybody needs a house, bro.

:eek4wtf:

Originally Posted by boozinbuzz
Her dissertation explored the effects of women's fat talk, which refers to everyday conversations about weight and appearance (e.g., "I'm so fat!" "No you're not, I'm the one who is fat!"), on their own body image, psychosocial well-being, and weight management strategies. .

Maybe she should research "I'm a dumbass."

She should have gone to Disneyland with Beestorm and hung out by the funnel cake machines.

I wonder if a person with a communications degree could teach inbreds how to sound intelligent.

Back