Let's look at Hutson Mason....

Intercultural Communications???..."excuse me stewardess...i speak jive"?

more like "why are those Saudis so pissed at us and wont do the deal?"

"well, you dumbass American that usually is completely oblivious to any kind of foreign social custom, you sat the entire meeting showing him the bottom of your shoe. you are an idiot"

so there is that kind of thing that you apparently are totally unaware of.

how to look at a biz card in Japan
how to accept or refuse offered food in the Middle East
how to start the discussion in africa or japan

etc etc

Not so fast, my friend...

Sometime back, Craig James was doin 90 in his restored Galaxy 500 chock full of hos down a back country road in uncharted regions of Texas when, at even intervals estimated to be about 73 seconds, he would lean over, open the passenger side door and shove one of 'em out.

Wow, I didn't know those background details at all ... a Galaxie 500 huh, nice ride ... :thanks:

That might be CJ with the redhead ... I like the gloved look ...:naughty:

Not so fast, my friend...

Sometime back, Craig James was doin 90 in his restored Galaxy 500 chock full of hos down a back country road in uncharted regions of Texas when, at even intervals estimated to be about 73 seconds, he would lean over, open the passenger side door and shove one of 'em out.

I have some old footage of this....I will have to go up into the attic to gather

more like "why are those Saudis so pissed at us and wont do the deal?"

"well, you dumbass American that usually is completely oblivious to any kind of foreign social custom, you sat the entire meeting showing him the bottom of your shoe. you are an idiot"

so there is that kind of thing that you apparently are totally unaware of.

how to look at a biz card in Japan
how to accept or refuse offered food in the Middle East
how to start the discussion in africa or japan

etc etc

That was a reference from Airplane, probably not meant to be taken seriously.

One of their D linemen last year was a housing major. Suddenly, my optics class, solid state theory class and differential equations class seem so ... meaningless.

Someone has to open the building door for me at my condo and call me Mr. <last name>.

Someone else has to hand me my mail.

I presume U[sic]GA is producing these people.

Hutson Mason is one of those soft East Cobb boys. Bring heat and hit him hard.

Back