Let's look at Hutson Mason....

Not hard to understand why we have a hard time endearing ourselves to the state populous. They think we're snobs??? Nahhhhhh.....

That said, I agree completely that athletes have a much, much easier academic road to hoe at most other programs.

Not hard to understand why we have a hard time endearing ourselves to the state populous. They think we're snobs??? Nahhhhhh.....

That said, I agree completely that athletes have a much, much easier academic road to hoe at most other programs.

Row to hoe.

You don't hoe a road.

*communication headdesk*

Row to hoe.

You don't hoe a road.

*communication headdesk*

Two track hoes used in road building:

track-hoes.jpg

But I get your point.

Say what you want about Aaron Murray, he did well to get his share of the available academics at UGA. Double majored in psych and statistics in 3.5 years, and is the phd program in psych right now.

Not the most elite programs, sure, but it's probably about the best he could swing given what's available at UGA. So he deserves some respect for that.

Two track hoes used in road building:

track-hoes.jpg

But I get your point.

Wow.

So, uhh, one of those isn't a track hoe. It's a wheel hoe. You can tell the difference by the, umm, wheels. And the, err, lack of a track.

Just stop now. :P

Psychology is the study that has allowed for more murderers to get away with what they've done than any other. No doubt he's stuydying Psych to help out his UGA football program alumni in their insanity pleas.

Wow.

So, uhh, one of those isn't a track hoe. It's a wheel hoe. You can tell the difference by the, umm, wheels. And the, err, lack of a track.

Your wife is a ho.

Say what you want about Aaron Murray, he did well to get his share of the available academics at UGA. Double majored in psych and statistics in 3.5 years, and is the phd program in psych right now.

All I see is the psych degree. 'Double' talk might be confusion about his degree.

I knew a guy who flunked out of GT, went to UGA and got a Statistics degree and partied his 4 years at UGA and got A's.

Sure.

But your friend could have probably never showed up to class at all and got a communications degree.

You don't hoe a road.

Not so fast, my friend...

Sometime back, Craig James was doin 90 in his restored Galaxy 500 chock full of hos down a back country road in uncharted regions of Texas when, at even intervals estimated to be about 73 seconds, he would lean over, open the passenger side door and shove one of 'em out.

Maybe Attouchu would like to communicate some thoughts on the subject with Mason on Saturday.

So what? Ask any country club UGA fan what they think about their fan base. We have an inferiority complex with football, they have an inferiority complex with intelligence.

So what? Ask any country club UGA fan what they think about their fan base. We have an inferiority complex with football, they have an inferiority complex with intelligence.

Its not a complex - they really are inferior.

The have a class on how to talk to black people in the cirriculum - awesome.

Intercultural Communications???..."excuse me stewardess...i speak jive"?

Wow.

my bad, yes, one is a wheeled hoe. It is still a hoe, though, right? It's used in road building right? "Road to hoe" doesn't specify tracks or wheels. Hoe is the operative word.

Oh, screw it, your wife's a ho. :cool:

Psychology is the study that has allowed for more murderers to get away with what they've done than any other. No doubt he's stuydying Psych to help out his UGA football program alumni in their insanity pleas.

you are stupid

Back