Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl

Houston lost to Tulane and UTSA (whatever that is). Pitt better not lose this game.

You do not make fun of Rowdy the Roadrunner ever again. UTSA forever, we're tired of being called a commuter school.

Edit. After further investigation, I have found that I am older than UTSA. I AM OFFICIALLY SAD.

Wins matter. Dont care if the game is in the parking lot behind the Conyers WalMart. Still counts.

SEC is counting their win by the pigs over the dumpster fire.

Count em if you got em.

Unless you were getting pasted during WWII. You are watching a team that got beat by dumpster fire's little brother. Beep. Beep.

Laziest blowout win of the bowl season. Just noticed there is a Big 12 logo on the field. :lol:

Laziest blowout win of the bowl season. Just noticed there is a Big 12 logo on the field. :lol:

Pitt took the place of their 11th bowl tie-in. Appears that there is a counting problem. One true champion and all that.

Pitt took the place of their 11th bowl tie-in. Appears that there is a counting problem. One true champion and all that.

I get that much, but it still seems really silly to leave on the field the logo of a conference that is not actually playing in the game.

I actually looked at the game. I think Conner öööö his pants.

the field in general looks like complete öööö.

The logo will disappear soon. The O-lineman named Officer will take care of it for your viewing pleasure. Bonus points for eliminating an IRS employee and moving up to Taxslayer Bowl status.

Sad, sad game, in which stadium personnel outnumbered attendance. Also sad that I'm older than a university that beat Houston. I am afraid I might have spawned it.

And then they show an Air Force reserve commercial where they are happy that they carry an injured soldier on a litter. There is no further sadness that can be involved in this game.

The Houston comeback to extend this to overtime that seems inevitable at this point will be an apt furtherance of the sadness.

Back