Louisville about to re-hire Petrino

well this is not surprising:

Bd0ifSYCIAAwgYl.png

I wonder if it was a form letter with a stamped Petrino signature?

I wonder if it was a form letter with a stamped Petrino signature?

Left in the kid's stall in the locker room?

Petrino's all class, isn't he? And just think how close he came to being Auburn's coach, if Bobby Lowder had had his way.

Don't we have an offer out to Gresham?

I know we did. Don't know about now because of other offers and commitments made.

He was originally committed to Texas. He changed his commit to U of L.

Some have him as #1 FB recruit in the nation.

well this is not surprising:

Bd0ifSYCIAAwgYl.png

cut the unethical questions crap...the man is paid to be a football coach, if that means pulling the rug out from teenagers then so be it. He's not a minister for crying out loud, just win games. Period.

cut the unethical questions crap...the man is paid to be a football coach, if that means pulling the rug out from teenagers then so be it. He's not a minister for crying out loud, just win games. Period.

:bigcry:

I got no problem with Petrino deciding not to offer a kid after the previous staff did. But it's just the way he handles such issues and it's just ... him. You know?

I got no problem with Petrino deciding not to offer a kid after the previous staff did. But it's just the way he handles such issues and it's just ... him. You know?

Fwiw, he's bringing in a guy who committed to WKU and now wants to follow Petrino to UofL.

Players decommit all the time when coaches change, but it does seem worse when it's the coach doing this, plus with all the negativity associated with Petrino it doesn't make it any better.

I would hope they personally contacted him and let him know. Guy had a lot of offers, so I'm sure he'll end up somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like all rock-solid sources, I knew a guy who knew a guy who played for Petrino at Louisville. According to my friend, he hated him, said he wasn't surprised by the Falcons debacle and that "Arkansas will get what's coming to them." This was before the motorcycle thing.

I'm not sure he will be a long-term success at any program, as he needs to recruit and retain assistants over the long-term.

A Allen and his preacher dad, Amos, think Petrino is a great coach. Good enough for the Preacher, Good enough for UL.

Well, you can't say that UL doesn't know what they're getting ... :eekx3:

Back