MAC cancels fall football

No Tuesday and Wednesday night games this season? That's a bummer.

Yeah the Group of 5 is up the creek and the Power 5 has their paddle.

Big 10 announces they aren't moving to full pads yet. Kicking the can down the road and nothing else.

Big 10 announces they aren't moving to full pads yet. Kicking the can down the road and nothing else.
The can is pretty crumpled by now eh? I'm a positive optimistic person and I don't believe lockdowns work however I just don't see a path for CFB to play this year. Especially if case numbers are driving decisions because we are testing so much right now.

If the Big 10 pulls the plug, I would expect everyone to follow, but would the $EC perhaps go it alone?

If the Big 10 pulls the plug, I would expect everyone to follow, but would the $EC perhaps go it alone?

I've been saying for weeks fall college football will be Auburn vs Alabama for 12 weeks. Does the "postpone to spring" just seem like more can kicking ?

I've been saying for weeks fall college football will be Auburn vs Alabama for 12 weeks. Does the "postpone to spring" just seem like more can kicking ?

I dont think so. I think we could maybe have near full attendance by then. Just a lot of other logistics and forget about seeing the likes of T-Law, Fields, etc.

Seems like can kicking to me. I also wonder what the players think about all this. My guess is the vast majority want to play this fall.

Back