MAC cancels fall football

The media loves to report every positive test of a football player on campus and in workouts. Call off the season, and then let’s see if the media reports every positive case of a player who is not playing or practicing. Young adults are testing positive with or without sports.

To your point, TStan said this week that 0 cases had been reported since the guys who had it WHEN THEY REPORTED.

1597019938500.gif

Just put me out of my misery if I can't watch college football this season. BIG CRY:bigcry:

Bullshit. The Big10 may push, but I doubt the SEC and ACC do. What’s changed in the past week since the ACC announcer it’s schedule?

This is a bunch of BIG10 “sources” trying to influence the news
What’s changed? A bunch of players voicing that
1. They want to play
2. They feel safer in the football facilities than they do outside

Oh yeah - lawyers say it’s a growing liability to play

öööö Forde. He’s been wishcasting this all along. If it’s canceled, everyone can look back to sports media like him.

You’re an attorney. You know why the season is likely to get cancelled. Has nothing to do with silly writers like him.

Kick the season to early March. Give the kids an extra year of eligibility. Get in a full season and we can enjoy the Jackets improving.

What are the odds that a fall season gets completed? Pretty low given the rising statistics of cases.

You’re an attorney. You know why the season is likely to get cancelled. Has nothing to do with silly writers like him.

Kick the season to early March. Give the kids an extra year of eligibility. Get in a full season and we can enjoy the Jackets improving.

What are the odds that a fall season gets completed? Pretty low given the rising statistics of cases.
I’ve worked in my office every day since this all started except for the 4 days I got quarantined. Same with most everyone else. It’s not attorneys trying to shut things down. Forde has been pining for a shutdown and is one of those writers who tries to influence the news with his reporting.

I’ve worked in my office every day since this all started except for the 4 days I got quarantined. Same with most everyone else. It’s not attorneys trying to shut things down. Forde has been pining for a shutdown and is one of those writers who tries to influence the news with his reporting.

I too have been in the office the whole time except for 2 weeks in June when I had Covid-19.

Forde has no influence on the school prezs making this call. Absolutely, those prezs have talked with an attorney to determine their liability.

Simply kick out the season until late Feb/March. Best solution for the schools that can’t survive without the revenue. Much better to have a full season then and one that fans can attend.

Back