Manny Diaz back to the U

I don't feel sorry for the University but the players who signed early.

Temple received $6.5M in their lap, that's huge for them. I don't blame Diaz either, he's taking on more money.

I don't feel sorry for the University but the players who signed early.

Temple received $6.5M in their lap, that's huge for them. I don't blame Diaz either, he's taking on more money.
He was just using Temple as a stepping stone to a bigger head coaching job - mission accomplished in record time.

Probably a great thing for temple. You just increased your budget by $1M / year.

How does that work? “Hi mr d, the buyers accepted your counter-offer on the Miami house.”
“Send back this ööööing box of owls pullovers!”

Manny “cane” back cuz moar cocaines.
Sorry, I’m day drinking

One thing I've heard is that Temple is looking at another guy they are bringing back from Baylor, Francis Brown, who had gone with Rhule. He was going to be an assistant of some kind and actually was very highly thought of when they hired Collins but didn't have enough experience back then. Two years later perhaps he might get the position. He was assistant HC/DB coach at Baylor. He was coming back to be on Diaz's staff anyway so they might elevate him.

One thing I've heard is that Temple is looking at another guy they are bringing back from Baylor, Francis Brown, who had gone with Rhule. He was going to be an assistant of some kind and actually was very highly thought of when they hired Collins but didn't have enough experience back then. Two years later perhaps he might get the position. He was assistant HC/DB coach at Baylor. He was coming back to be on Diaz's staff anyway so they might elevate him.

Maybe but he is early 30s. Not really proven. Never been a coordinator.

Pry makes sense. That is more their mold. Ironically, didn’t Rhule, Collins, and Pry all Coach together at Western Carolina? Rhule and CGC will want them to make a good hire. I could see them recommending Pry.

Don't know if they were together at Western. Might have to look that up.

Unrelated ... can't players who signed LOIs back out if the coach bails too?
But like the man said, commit to the school, not the coach.

Miami has such an in-group mentality with their hires. Manny Diaz's defenses haven't been that great.

th

Back