Marcus Marshall prediction

My only question is whether we win the National Title by 2 or 3 scores.
th

Do you think he'll break Barry Sanders' rushing yards record in 8 or 9 games?

#NoBrakes

I have pretty reliable sources that say we will bench him during the season with 300 yards to go so he can break the record against UGAg in the first half.

I have pretty reliable sources that say we will bench him during the season with 300 yards to go so he can break the record against UGAg in the first half.

Why burn a red shirt to only play him 3 games?

This is so much better than last off season where the discussion was whether GT would finish with 6, 7, or 8 wins.

Why burn a red shirt to only play him 3 games?

Cause an NFL team is going to draft and sign him anyway - regardless of the Junior rule. Probably the Patriots.

I wonder if we will even give him the ball with less than 50 yards to the endzone. Hate to bring down his YPC.

Cause an NFL team is going to draft and sign him anyway - regardless of the Junior rule. Probably the Patriots.

I wonder if we will even give him the ball with less than 50 yards to the endzone. Hate to bring down his YPC.

Makes sense. I heard Pittsburgh wants to draft him so he can coach Bell for the next 2 seasons, then take over when Marcus is eligible in 2017.

Never saw the film. He does remind me of Dwyer. Very tough to bring down and he was outrunning some good coverage. Some of the competition looked lacking in some of those clips, but overall he should be good.

PJ also said that although the freshman look good in shorts it will be Scov that shines when they start playing football

he may see some action but unlikely a freshman has a big impact at B back IMO

The thing that always drops my jaw when I watch his senior video is not a single player ever gained distance on him in the open field, even if the DB had an angle on him. Unless those DBs all run 5.0 40s, Marshall is an absolute burner.

Back