Marcus Marshall prediction

PJ also said that although the freshman look good in shorts it will be Scov that shines when they start playing football

he may see some action but unlikely a freshman has a big impact at B back IMO

This. He would be a hoss to win the starting job.

Marshall was the best bback at the scrimmage. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts with Skov behind him.

His film is really, really impressive. We're going to have a tough time sorting out playing time with Leggett, MLD, and Marshall the next 3 years - good problem to have.

Don't forget Quaide.

Now-a-days everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say
But nothin' comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherööööers act like they forgot about Quaide

:rotfl:

Wow. It has been many years since I listened to that track.

Impossible. Skov has already been given the crown of Next Jonathan Dwyer.

Spoke to Skov briefly at fan day. He is a big guy, almost looks like he should be playing another position. He signed the poster pretty fast with good lateral quickness on the pen. More importantly he looks like he could move the pile to get the tough yards, maybe even pick up the pile and move it. If he breaks into the open field, I feel sorry for the safeties and DBs; they better practice their Deion Sanders tackling techniques.

I hear he's been in the lab with a pen and a pad tryin to get this öööö homework off.

I heard Nate Cotrell injured himself by just trying to keep up with Marshall in sprint drills.

nm

Last edited:
You know to be honest, the more I watch his senior highlights the more I wonder how this kid wasn't one of the highest-ranked RBs in the country for the '15 class. I'm trying to look objectively, but he's got good size, top end speed, great vision, great cutting, and a load to bring down. Where are the gaps in his game? I was excited about MLD's film, but Marshall's is just incredible. I see some Dwyer '07/'08 in his running style - he looks a little quicker and Diesel ran a little meaner, but a lot of downhill running with speed.

There will be a lot of sharing this season, but I could definitely see Marshall in the mix for carries if he picks up his responsibilities quickly. And based purely on film, it's easy to see him as a starter moving forward. We're going to be ridiculously loaded on the offensive side of the ball in '16.

[y]0Le3Y73AqJ4[/y]

You know to be honest, the more I watch his senior highlights the more I wonder how this kid wasn't one of the highest-ranked RBs in the country for the '15 class. I'm trying to look objectively, but he's got good size, top end speed, great vision, great cutting, and a load to bring down. Where are the gaps in his game? I was excited about MLD's film, but Marshall's is just incredible. I see some Dwyer '07/'08 in his running style - he looks a little quicker and Diesel ran a little meaner, but a lot of downhill running with speed.

There will be a lot of sharing this season, but I could definitely see Marshall in the mix for carries if he picks up his responsibilities quickly. And based purely on film, it's easy to see him as a starter moving forward. We're going to be ridiculously loaded on the offensive side of the ball in '16.

[y]0Le3Y73AqJ4[/y]

His film really is impressive. A lot of the higher profile players in HS are the ones that make a huge splash and get the hype going prior to their senior season. As I recall Marcus played another position to help his team then came on the seen big time breaking his 5* brothers season record as a senior. It was a great recruiting job to get him regardless of stars and such.

[y]0Le3Y73AqJ4[/y]

After watching Marcus Marshall's senior highlight file (good god, it seemed like the first 10 minutes were all TDs), watch his 5-star big brother's senior highlights. You will swear you are watching the same back.

Back