Marshall following in Vad's footsteps

I'm glad we have the pulses of East Cobb and Kennesaw moms.

For Vad it made sense because a conventional offense was more to his strengths--drop-back passer with mediocre speed.

Marshall, I'm not sure what the advantage is. Maybe he thinks more playing time means more NFL eyes? I think the reality is the NFL scouts will find you if you're talented no matter how much playing time you get. That's those guys' job. We've sent multiple WRs to the NFL with very low stats. Maybe less school, more focus on football? Would be interested to hear Marshall's rationale.
That is Stupid Zulu

Marcus has a good friend from our area that is at JMU, a starter at safety. I really think this is all about a perception on his part that he was not appreciated by the coaches at Tech. He and his family felt that he produced well on game day, but that the staff always had someone else they preferred to start at B-back. Was their perception accurate? Who knows. I wish him well at JMU and regret we miss one or two more years of him playing for us.
This could be true.

He was a great player for us..give the kid his due and wish him luck. At least he's not playing for a competitor.

Back