Message from the GTAA

Hell, what kind of reward do you want? I got a call from one of our women's cross country team members (sorry, no pictures). A thank you for supporting GT student athletes; didn't ask for money. A nice five minute talk about her athletic career, academics (bio-medical eng) and plans to go to grad school. It's good to hear from those who benefit.

Sounds pretty hot. You still talk to this sexy co-ed at all, or do you just think about her when I'm boning your mom?

Sounds pretty hot. You still talk to this sexy co-ed at all, or do you just think about her when I'm boning your mom?
Good to see necrophiliac fantasies "alive" and well in NC. :)

Hell, what kind of reward do you want? I got a call from one of our women's cross country team members (sorry, no pictures). A thank you for supporting GT student athletes; didn't ask for money. A nice five minute talk about her athletic career, academics (bio-medical eng) and plans to go to grad school. It's good to hear from those who benefit.

Plus, nice perks like a clear plastic bag, a shiny coin and some awesome coasters.

What more do you want?

Same with me. I got a call from a softball team member thanking me. We talked about how school was going, etc.

I got a series 2 for Xmas. Is that good enough?

Also a Tag F1.

you're talking to a guy who rocks a Gshock and occasionally dress it up and wear a Citizen Ecodrive (that in 3 yrs i haven't figured out how to make it keep time).

you're talking to a guy who rocks a Gshock and occasionally dress it up and wear a Citizen Ecodrive (that in 3 yrs i haven't figured out how to make it keep time).
I have three ecodrives. For my my money there is no better watch.

I have three ecodrives. For my my money there is no better watch.
Can you make mine work?? Since I got it, it has not kept time. I am certain I just have not been able to follow the ridiculous directions to set it up. I eventually gave up and just never wear it.

Can you make mine work?? Since I got it, it has not kept time. I am certain I just have not been able to follow the ridiculous directions to set it up. I eventually gave up and just never wear it.
I probably could. I might be in atl next week. Want me to have a look?

Is the Citizen doing a double tick with the second hand? If so, it’s under charged. Leave it in a sunny window for a day.

Wow glad you aren't in a demanding profession, you know like a medical doctor or something.

Back