Miami Game Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Should the opportunity to accept an invitation to a bowl game arise, Georgia Tech will determine at that time if the health and safety of its student-athletes will allow the team to participate."

facepalm.jpg

"Should the opportunity to accept an invitation to a bowl game arise, Georgia Tech will determine at that time if the health and safety of its student-athletes will allow the team to participate."

facepalm.jpg
Why facepalm?

Why are any of you being little bitches about this?

Why facepalm?

Why are any of you being little bitches about this?
The likelihood of us getting a bowl invite is so remote that including this sentence in a press release looks bizarre to me.

On top of which... I still don't understand why COVID is a greater health threat to any of these players than playing football itself.

CUE: "But they have grandparents!"

Bowl?

tenor.gif

The likelihood of us getting a bowl invite is so remote that including this sentence in a press release looks bizarre to me.

On top of which... I still don't understand why COVID is a greater health threat to any of these players than playing football itself.

CUE: "But they have grandparents!"
Because a football player getting his ankle twisted in a ballgame isn't a pandemic that can spread and kill people?

i think i'm going to tell my new ticket rep. here are my conditions to renew for 2021:

Guarantee my regular seats.
No lottery/ distancing.
Tailgating allowed. I dont tailgate good grief it's outdoors.
Masks suggested but not required.

I assume that it’s a combination in injuries and covid protocols. Curry, Sims, who else got injured in last nights referee rimjob?

Because a football player getting his ankle twisted in a ballgame isn't a pandemic that can spread and kill people?
So stay away from your grandparents. Or don't play if you don't want to. But we should take a roster down there, put the ball on the field, and have fun. CGC is proud that one of his many mottos is "Put the ball down and play."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back