Miami Game Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
and hopefully put together a winning season in 2021

72104CD4-FE75-4965-94C0-B4DD6B015F9E.gif

I do not wish to minimize the seriousness of COVID-19, particularly with this current wave of infections. However, the inconsistencies of college administrators regarding competition have been glaring. If playing the games are a health risk not worth taking then don’t play. But, if you decide college athletes should be able to play, then test regularly, quarantine the sick, and play the games. That we know we will have too many infected players to play eight days before the Miami game after we played the night before is just not a decision based on good science. It is clear they are trying to keep the playoffs, conference championships and a few bowls going and the games needed for that to happen are played. Other games are considered more expendable.
If a team is cancelling due to Covid I don’t think they’re deserving of a bowl game even if bowls are being handed out to öööö teams with 3-7 records.

That chickenshit Doomers like you suck, for wanting to crush small business, increase suicide and make everyone else's life suck due to your cowardice.
No one "wants" to crush small businesses and increase suicides. I, in fact, have marched here in California to oppose crackdowns on schools and businesses. However, my sister-in-law (46) lived fine for many years with an autoimmune disorder but now she's dead of COVID, and I get to listen to Internet ööööstains like yourself saying that COVID isn't a real threat; vulnerable people should just stay home. She took every measure she could, and still died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back