Miss the option?

Miss the option?

• No

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters
Wake me when we have two nationally-relevant seasons in a 5-year stretch with our strategy being "out-recruit everyone"

No interest in further flogging this horse, but you guys gotta stop pretending those 2 years were the only thing that happened or that our trend-line wasn't heading in the opposite direction the last 4 years. Onward and hopefully upward.

Wake me when we have two nationally-relevant seasons in a 5-year stretch with our strategy being "out-recruit everyone"
When you’re in GA, “out recruit everyone” isn’t as hard to achieve as it seems. No reason tech couldn’t or shouldn’t out recruit everyone in the ACC for ga recruits besides maybe clemson

When you’re in GA, “out recruit everyone” isn’t as hard to achieve as it seems. No reason tech couldn’t or shouldn’t out recruit everyone in the ACC for ga recruits besides maybe clemson

We're not recruiting against the ACC, we're recruiting against UGA, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame, LSU, Texas, Texas A&M, Penn State, and Oklahoma. Our sales pitch does not extend to Georgia kids farther than "your parents will be able to conveniently drive to your games". All Georgia recruits are anti-intellectual and all live 50 miles from Atlanta and are not drawn to the city.

I will believe it when I see it. Wake me. 2 Orange Bowls in 5 years and back-to-back wins in Athens.

We're not recruiting against the ACC, we're recruiting against UGA, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame, LSU, Texas, Texas A&M, Penn State, and Oklahoma. Our sales pitch does not extend to Georgia kids farther than "your parents will be able to conveniently drive to your games". All Georgia recruits are anti-intellectual and all live 50 miles from Atlanta and are not drawn to the city.

I will believe it when I see it. Wake me. 2 Orange Bowls in 5 years and back-to-back wins in Athens.

Unfortunately I don’t think we’re going to see 2014/6 quality uga teams for a long time.

Unfortunately I don’t think we’re going to see 2014/6 quality uga teams for a long time.
UGA finished the 2014 season ranked 9th. They also finished the 2020 season ranked 9th.

Perhaps you forgot because you want so badly to devalue our accomplishments from 2014? UGA was 9-2 when we played and was fresh off a 34-7 demolition of #9 Auburn. We kicked their ass and they kept it close because of a horrific call that led to a 14 point swing.

UGA finished the 2014 season ranked 9th. They also finished the 2020 season ranked 9th.

Perhaps you forgot because you want so badly to devalue our accomplishments from 2014? UGA was 9-2 when we played and was fresh off a 34-7 demolition of #9 Auburn. We kicked their ass and they kept it close because of a horrific call that led to a 14 point swing.

Missouri won the SEC East that year. Missouri. Auburn turned out to be garbage. They lost to a 7-6 South Carolina team and a 7-5 Florida team. Vandy sucked. Kentucky sucked. Tennessee sucked. That was maybe the worst SEC East ever.

that team was on the same level as all the mark Richt end state teams were.

Back