Muschamp to Scar?

If hired, I call dibs on the Best Coach in the SEC East thread. That division is going down the tubes in a hurry.

Also, I can't believe that dude would even get an interview for a HC job at any P5 school.

If hired, I call dibs on the Best Coach in the SEC East thread. That division is going down the tubes in a hurry.

Also, I can't believe that dude would even get an interview for a HC job at any P5 school.

I would be curious to see what the success rate is of coaches that were fired and then rehired as a head coach at a later time.

Its-happening-gif.gif

Does this mean Smart is stuck with Pruitt?

How did Richt and Pruitt get along? Is there any possibility that Pruitt might be interested in following Richt to Miami? I had heard that Pruitt wasn't getting along with the AD, but I hadn't heard how he did with Richt.

How did Richt and Pruitt get along? Is there any possibility that Pruitt might be interested in following Richt to Miami? I had heard that Pruitt wasn't getting along with the AD, but I hadn't heard how he did with Richt.

My understanding is that Pruitt rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, including the AD and coaching staff. I think his only saving grace was the fact that his unit was the only one worth anything this year.

He was punchin dudes. Don't sound that easy to get along with.

Apparently Pruitt is done at UGA too.

This entire offseason is a Mexican soap opera.

You stoopid ööööers do understand Richt is going to have to hire a staff down at Miami?
What a bunch of morons!

I would be curious to see what the success rate is of coaches that were fired and then rehired as a head coach at a later time.

Maybe SC should call Illinois and see how much they enjoyed Zook Part 2, the quickening.

Given that Muschamp led Florida, with all of its inherent advantages, to lose its grip on the SEC East, what do the folks at USC-E imagine he will do in Columbia?

Muschamp's Florida teams were great defensively. He just didn't hire a good OC. That seems like a fixable mistake.

Muschamp's Florida teams were great defensively. He just didn't hire a good OC. That seems like a fixable mistake.
Muschamp OC's:

2011- Charlie Weis (unemployed)
2012- Brent Pease (currently WR coach at Washington)
2013- Brent Pease
2014- Kurt Roper (senior offensive assistant to Cleveland Browns)

pretty rough

Can USCe really get anyone better? Their recent success is a small blip and I expect them to get back to sucking. It isn't a premier job.

Lol why wouldn't they just get Pruitt if they're getting Muschamp? At least he doesn't have a proven failure record.

Back