Muschamp to Scar?

Lol why wouldn't they just get Pruitt if they're getting Muschamp? At least he doesn't have a proven failure record.

Pruitt is dumber than a stick. He didn't even know what asparagus was when interviewed earlier this year. Guy was eating it and he asked what it was.

How can a guy like that have the mental capacity to run a football team without challenging people to fights all the time?

yes please:

brucefeldmanCFB
#Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez is set to meet with #SouthCarolina, source told @

Pruitt is dumber than a stick. He didn't even know what asparagus was when interviewed earlier this year. Guy was eating it and he asked what it was.

How can a guy like that have the mental capacity to run a football team without challenging people to fights all the time?

That was a funny video...

The video was from about 10 years ago, but your point stands. :biggthumpup:

778e0fbbeb52e55beec8363eeb38326b.jpg

0881a19eb0213fef97c55da71f0c51c7.jpg

Muschamp could succeed if he hired the right OC. Same thing for UGA...except UGA had no business firing Richt to do so. It's because they are dumb.

Muschamp is a FANTASTIC recruiter and this will keep athletes from ugag which is a good thing.

Also any time you have talent you can possibly win.

Same thing with Richt going to UM he will keep athletes from F$U and dilute the talent pool.

All of these hires are a net neutral for GT, IMO.

Muschamp is not a head coach. Way too incendiary. His antics in the Iron Bowl sealed the deal for Auburn in the worst way. This means that he will probably be the Scar coach, because the SEC is the inbred conference of college football.

Muschamp is a FANTASTIC recruiter
I know people like to say this because he is a passionate (angry?) guy, but the facts don't back that up.

Florida SEC recruiting rankings:

2006 - 1
2007 - 1
2008 - 2
2009 - 5
2010 - 1

--Muschamp takes over--

2011 - 5
2012 - 2
2013 - 2
2014 - 6
2015 - 10

I know people like to say this because he is a passionate (angry?) guy, but the facts don't back that up.

Florida SEC recruiting rankings:

2006 - 1
2007 - 1
2008 - 2
2009 - 5
2010 - 1

--Muschamp takes over--

2011 - 5
2012 - 2
2013 - 2
2014 - 6
2015 - 10

Not much difference. I would take UF's defense any of those years.

Not much difference. I would take UF's defense any of those years.

By Florida standards, only 2 of his 5 classes were good. 2 were mediocre and 1 was awful. I'm not sure how you conclude that bad program like Florida, arguably the top program in CFB when he took over, can finish 10th out of 14 teams in SEC recruiting and that's "not much difference."

By Florida standards, only 2 of his 5 classes were good. 2 were mediocre and 1 was awful. I'm not sure how you conclude that bad program like Florida, arguably the top program in CFB when he took over, can finish 10th out of 14 teams in SEC recruiting and that's "not much difference."

He took over an in ranked 8-5 Gator team that was on the decline and lacked any offensive talent. Meyer bolted out for a reason. The inmates were running amuck and the team was a dumpster fire. Top program in the country? Nah, son... And banging on him for failing to be able to recruit when everyone knew he was likely gone is pretty stupid too.

Muschamp had unlimited resources and support while at UF and failed miserably. He's now going to Columbia, SC. What the hell are they expecting from this inbred clown? The SECe is getting worse by the day.

Back