Mutts/UT Thread

Yeah, my first thought when the screen went black was "well, UGAg's losing so bad, they cut the feed." Now they start a Steve Harvey episode? Sounds like they gave up. Wondering if there are going to be some irate puppies calling into comcast...

As soon as I finished my message, the game is back on. Wonder if there are going to be any upset Steve Harvey fans now? :)

Am guessing most UGAg fans already turned off the game anyways...

BTW, anyone gone to one of the Dawg message boards to see the implosion? Who are they blaming more -- Willie or Bobo -- because both suck.

BTW, you mentioned earlier about the backup QB and why he is not playing. Okay, 3rd hand story here. I was with some friends last night who are friends with a former trainer at UGAg. He was at the game last week, and talking to the some of the asst coaches -- this is his quote "You think this year is bad? Next 2 years will be even worse -- as our QB's are horrible and we have no one in the pipeline at QB." Take this for what it is worth.

Georgia slams an RB into the ground long after the whistle and there's no flag. Pathetic.

BTW, anyone gone to one of the Dawg message boards to see the implosion? Who are they blaming more -- Willie or Bobo -- because both suck.

The first thing I see on DawgPost is this...

"Time to clean house boys...Welcome back to the Ray Goff years!!!!!"

:laugher: This is so delicious!

BTW, you mentioned earlier about the backup QB and why he is not playing. Okay, 3rd hand story here. I was with some friends last night who are friends with a former trainer at UGAg. He was at the game last week, and talking to the some of the asst coaches -- this is his quote "You think this year is bad? Next 2 years will be even worse -- as our QB's are horrible and we have no one in the pipeline at QB." Take this for what it is worth.

I love how so few have the balls to start blaming CMR.

Not wishing ill on players with an injury, but hope that will make Boykin jittery rest of the year -- he scares me as a kickoff returner. Especially with our kickoff team.

Tennessee's going to play prevent and Georgia is going to run for a speedy drive and touchdown.

The first thing I see on DawgPost is this...

"Time to clean house boys...Welcome back to the Ray Goff years!!!!!"

:laugher: This is so delicious!

Stingtalk looked a lot like that during the Miami game and for a few days after for that matter.

Back