My ideal outcome CFP

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
FB_IMG_1700581652654.jpg

We beat UGAg
Auburn beats Alabama
Alabama beats UGAg

SEC heads assplode.

There's only going to be one undefeated team after conference championships and about 7 one loss teams.

There's only going to be one undefeated team after conference championships and about 7 one loss teams.
Not if we beat UGA, Auburn beats Bama, Bama beats UGA.

Can easily have 3 undefeated teams. Washington, FSU, and OSU/Michigan

Can easily have 3 undefeated teams. Washington, FSU, and OSU/Michigan

Sure there can be more than 1, but I'm saying it's going to play out that there is only one.

And I'll go further out on the limb and say it is going to be the OSU/Michigan winner.

How about this:
Tech beats uga, but Alabama beats Auburn.
Alabama wins the SEC Championship and is 12-1, with the loss coming against Texas.
Texas wins the Big XII Championship and finishes 12-1.
Washington, Ohio State/Michigan, Florida State all finish 13-0.

Not sure how the SEC doesn't get shut out in that scenario.

How about this:
Tech beats uga, but Alabama beats Auburn.
Alabama wins the SEC Championship and is 12-1, with the loss coming against Texas.
Texas wins the Big XII Championship and finishes 12-1.
Washington, Ohio State/Michigan, Florida State all finish 13-0.

Not sure how the SEC doesn't get shut out in that scenario.
nope, not possible. in this scenario fsu probably gets left out, and bama in, because... it just means more or something

E$PN ain't wasting a spot in its precious tournament on F$U without their QB1. Especially not after the TCU fiasco last year.

It will be super entertaining to hear the lame excuses The Committee gives keeping F$U out if F$U wins against UF and UL.

E$PN ain't wasting a spot in its precious tournament on F$U without their QB1. Especially not after the TCU fiasco last year.

It will be super entertaining to hear the lame excuses The Committee gives keeping F$U out if F$U wins against UF and UL.

Why is everyone writing off FSU just because they lost their QB. Bama won a natty after changing QBs.

Back