My ideal outcome CFP

Why is everyone writing off FSU just because they lost their QB. Bama won a natty after changing QBs.
F$U ain't Bammer and I doubt F$U's QB2 will be that awe inspiring.

To be In F$U has to completely crush UF and UL. Anything less and they (and the ACC) are out.

I'd love to be wrong about F$U, it means more money for GT.

F$U ain't Bammer and I doubt F$U's QB2 will be that awe inspiring.

To be In F$U has to completely crush UF and UL. Anything less and they (and the ACC) are out.

I'd love to be wrong about F$U, it means more money for GT.
iirc, fsu was down 0-13 with travis. 58 unanswered points with backup. might have a bama hurts/tua situation

iirc, fsu was down 0-13 with travis. 58 unanswered points with backup. might have a bama hurts/tua situation
Against a 3-7 Directional Alabama.

Not quite Hurts/Tua vs. the mutts.

If this was the NFL and F$U won out, they would be in the playoffs. This is E$PN's private tournament and they will put In what gives them the most money.

The only remote chance the entire nation gets to laugh at Sankey and the SEC next Sunday is if this happens:

1. Washington beats Wazzou then beats Oregon in the P12 Championship game next Friday night.
2. FSU beats UF then beats UofL in the ACC Championship game.
3. tOSU / Michigan winner beats Iowa in the B1G Championship game.
4. Texas beats Texas Tech then beats whoever wins the B12 tiebreaker in the B12 Championship game.

If this happens, and Alabama jumps Texas after finishing with the same record, both being conference champions and Texas winning the head-to-head game, then we can all agree the system is completely corrupt.

IMG_6465.jpeg

Although we still wouldn't get to the playoffs, even if we won out, but take a look at this and think about what could have been.
1700596387219.png
I am happy we are going to a bowl, and probably a pretty decent one.
I think we can beat uga, and that would be soooo sweet...but,
even without divisions, if we just hold on and beat Louisville, we would still be headed to the ACC Championship in the current arrangement.
Beat BC and BG, just think what could have been.

One loss Big XII Champion Texas, can not be left out for one loss SEC Champion Alabama, whose one loss was to Texas.
If so, the system is rigged.

There’s not a planet where SECspn doesn’t get in. :lol2:

There’s not a planet where SECspn doesn’t get in. :lol2:
You are probably right, but SECspn will be declaring that the games don't matter by doing that, and that is a dangerous world for them to live.

The SEC has actually had a pretty bad OOC season this year IIRC. One of their best wins is us.

If the SEC doesn’t look like world beaters against the ACC this week…it could change some things.

One loss Big XII Champion Texas, can not be left out for one loss SEC Champion Alabama, whose one loss was to Texas.
If so, the system is rigged.

If you can't make allowances for teams' current form vs. early season form as well as strength of schedule then it really is rigged.

Back