My ideal outcome CFP

unfortunately corporate media is already all in to put Ga in even if they lose to Alabama. NCAA is a farce.
Lose to GT and lose to Bama.

Bama loses to Auburn and beats UGAg.

What is the spin then?

Lose to GT and lose to Bama.

Bama loses to Auburn and beats UGAg.

What is the spin then?

yep. No way a two loss team gets into playoff. Period. If we were to beat them that would be a very bad loss.

One loss Big XII Champion Texas, can not be left out for one loss SEC Champion Alabama, whose one loss was to Texas.
If so, the system is rigged.
Certainly builds a
IMG_6465.jpeg
Certainly builds the case for a 12 team playoff, as much as I think it should be 8.

I’ll say it again, having one p5 conf champ left out of a chance to win the title would be absurd in the other 23 sports. Shouldn’t be ok in d1 football either. Hence, 12 is better than 4.

Certainly builds a
Certainly builds the case for a 12 team playoff, as much as I think it should be 8.

I’ll say it again, having one p5 conf champ left out of a chance to win the title would be absurd in the other 23 sports. Shouldn’t be ok in d1 football either. Hence, 12 is better than 4.
She uses a different reasoning, but your mom agrees. She always says to me, she says, "babe, if only you had 8 more figures of income, you could move in with me and my son."

Back