ND is good

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
But we are better.

Just keep in mind that Navy consistently gives these guys fits every year because ND can't find an answer to the offense we run. They think the TO is a headache from Navy? They haven't seen öööö.

Get your **** minds rite!

Given UVA looked bad week 1, does ND spend any time prepping for the triple option this week or watching tape on us etc?

Given UVA looked bad week 1, does ND spend any time prepping for the triple option this week or watching tape on us etc?

I imagine their coaches already have started prepping for us and may even continue to do so a bit, but I doubt the team itself will.

Source: my ass.

What I saw ND is legit and Texas is going to have a rough year. The UVA game will be a little better indicator.

What I saw was that ND was about as good as a ööööty Arkansas team that did the same thing to Texas in a bowl. Tulane is better than that.

Texas has also been outscored 117-20 in their last three games. Not exactly a strong opponent.

But we are better.

Just keep in mind that Navy consistently gives these guys fits every year because ND can't find an answer to the offense we run. They think the TO is a headache from Navy? They haven't seen öööö.

Get your **** minds rite!

I heard CPJ's offense is patterned after Navy's.

Uh there's only been 1 game in a row tho

Are there parallels and noteworthy points to look at between GT in 2014 that provides some indication of how GT will perform this year? Absolutely.

The same holds true for most teams. Unless a roster is stacked this year with freshman and transfers, a team usually doesn't fall or rise that much from the previous year.

Even coach said he was too scared to watch ND. We are in for a beatdown!

They're pretty bad, yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine their coaches already have started prepping for us and may even continue to do so a bit, but I doubt the team itself will.

Source: my ass.

Preparation for us is merely assignment football, which, as we all know, is a piece of cake.

Are there parallels and noteworthy points to look at between GT in 2014 that provides some indication of how GT will perform this year? Absolutely.

The same holds true for most teams. Unless a roster is stacked this year with freshman and transfers, a team usually doesn't fall or rise that much from the previous year.
like 2009 to 2010, or 2013 to 2014?

Texas is just that bad, right? Right?
well they are 0-1 already. Massey has them as significant underdogs in five of their remaining games, and slight favorites in two others. I think 6-6 is a distinct possibility for them.

Back