ND to ACC?

We'll probably pick up the BCS buster du jour if we don't get ND.

Yes, whomever is #5 and crying about being left out unless it's a west coast team and then it'll be the Big Ten or Big Twelve runner-up most years. The committee is supposed to look at a bunch of factors when they seed the teams.

Yes, whomever is #5 and crying about being left out unless it's a west coast team and then it'll be the Big Ten or Big Twelve runner-up most years. The committee is supposed to look at a bunch of factors when they seed the teams.

You mean #6. Remember, we're the ones at #5 crying about being left out. :lol:

The committee is supposed to look at a bunch of factors when they seed the teams.

I can tell you what the biggest factor will be if the committee doesn't have a codified and public formula for seeding teams: $$$.

I can tell you what the biggest factor will be if the committee doesn't have a codified and public formula for seeding teams: $$$.

That's a given. It depends on the make-up of the committee. It won't be codified and public though. The good news is a couple of controversies will lead to them expanding the playoff.

Now I'm encouraged. What's the record for the longest running thread? My guesses are it had to be about uniforms or graduate student athletic fees.

The dungeon has a couple of behemoths rolling along right now. This thread isn't even half the size of the Oh **** thread which has been locked for many moons.

The dungeon has a couple of behemoths rolling along right now. This thread isn't even half the size of the Oh **** thread which has been locked for many moons.

I'm merely a ---- good rat and not Dodd-like like yourself. Please direct me to this dungeon you mention. Sounds like there's gold there to be mined during the off-season.

I'm merely a ---- good rat and not Dodd-like like yourself. Please direct me to this dungeon you mention. Sounds like there's gold there to be mined during the off-season.

There is indeed. You can only get to the dungeon with a certain post count, I think. Some others were grandfathered in when it was created. I'm not sure if anyone has been given access manually since then, but as Dodd-like as I might be I do not have that power.

There is indeed. You can only get to the dungeon with a certain post count, I think. Some others were grandfathered in when it was created. I'm not sure if anyone has been given access manually since then, but as Dodd-like as I might be I do not have that power.

Is there a level above Dodd-like?

You added the Seaboard. It's not gold and often contentious. If you knew Tommy and the two old ladies who made chicken oreganatto, I'll vouch for you though.

Back