ND to ACC?

People are getting way too wrapped up in this piss thing. We're talking about Notre Dame joining the ACC. Give me a break.

People are getting way too wrapped up in this piss thing. We're talking about Notre Dame joining the ACC. Give me a break.

Was about to post something responding to this but I saw a slomo of Prince's homers and his belly flapping really high and back down made me throw up laughing.

I just met you and this is crazy. But I'll drink your piss, if ND joins the ACC.

Just keep the dick videos to Off Topic, please.

If the Orange Bowl signs a deal with Notre Dame, the ACC should tell the Orange Bowl to find another conference. Notre Dame is year after year the most overrated team in the country.

I hope they are not trying to negotiate an automatic yearly payment to ND from Orange Bowl like BCS did.

If the Orange Bowl signs a deal with Notre Dame, the ACC should tell the Orange Bowl to find another conference. Notre Dame is year after year the most overrated team in the country.

What?

The ACC needs an overrated opponent to play in the Orange Bowl. I'd love to start getting some BCS wins by pounding ND every year. It'd totally improve our image. The OB/ND deal is gold for us.
Previously we've been stuck playing highly under-rated teams who don't travel well, which is the worst of all worlds.

What?

The ACC needs an overrated opponent to play in the Orange Bowl. I'd love to start getting some BCS wins by pounding ND every year. It'd totally improve our image. The OB/ND deal is gold for us.
Previously we've been stuck playing highly under-rated teams who don't travel well, which is the worst of all worlds.

This. Our arrangement with the OB makes us the primary beneficiary. Getting ND on board makes us the primary beneficiary of a bigger pay check. C'mon NBC!

Back