Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with this. Venting frustrations is natural, especially in game threads or temporary forums like some other boards do. But yes, watching the entire board get treated like a game thread 24/7 is toxic with the nonstop perjoratives

It's what people do when they feel like they're not heard. Keeping Collins after a booster offered to pay the buyout makes people feel like they're not being heard. Keeping Thacker after the defense finished 117/130 makes people feel like they're not being heard. It's only going to get worse over the offseason.

These nattering nabobs of negativity are going to be actively rooting for GT to loose every game so Collins will be fired.
@Supersize … archive my post and get back to me midway through next season.

It's what people do when they feel like they're not heard. Keeping Collins after a booster offered to pay the buyout makes people feel like they're not being heard. Keeping Thacker after the defense finished 117/130 makes people feel like they're not being heard. It's only going to get worse over the offseason.
Get over yourself already, you ööööing miserable bitch. Don't you have a Timex or something to go shine or some other of your dumbass hobbies?

Yea, it is gonna get worse this season unless miserable douchebags like you somehow manage to diaf.

Yea, I gave your mom many orgasms. They get it.
And your continued immaturity shows up again too. Immaturity is generally a sign of insecurity, not that we were not already assured of that in you. And I guess, since you referred to my mom, you must also be a necrophiliac, since she has been dead for 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back