Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
well no matter which side your own, can we all agree that Collins needs to lose the whole digital/social media bullshit? We now have these privileged self-indulged 18 years olds spouting off about everything under the sun with broken English. Collins has his own style, but anyone with any sense would dial back on digital branding and marketing and focus on football. The first thing to go would be elimination of the walk on's and those who are "below the line" being forced to do cheerleading antics on the sideline. Of course, he thinks that wins games, so let's see how effective it is the next 12 games.

Collins hasn't tweeted since September. We have employees whose job it is to do marketing and social media, as every program does. Who cares what the scout team does during games? There is plenty of valid criticism but you guys focus on weird things.

Some of us have too much. Players DO notice, and we need to stop.

Since Juanyeh has decided to transfer, I'll give my honest opinion:

He's a ööööing loser. Him and his illiterate mother do nothing but whine on Twitter about the fans and how Nate wasn't the problem, now Collins isn't the problem. To hear them talk, you'd think the fans are the ones missing tackles, playing out of position. Juanyeh is a soft player. He's slow. He's not a student of the game. His attitude is piss poor. He should've been benched when he took plays off which he's done multiple times every game. He can öööö right off.

What actions make you think the administration is paying attention?

Didn't get enough of their attention to fire the guy.
The sort of changes that are needed by the school and GTAA go beyond personnel in the GTAA or football field. Cabrera and others finally saw what happened in the stands of COFH as the ultimate black eye.

Are they able to turn the Titanic? I don’t know, but people have finally acknowledged an iceberg is dead ahead. So, they’re finally trying.

This is literally the worst coaching performance in the history of Georgia Tech football, and we’ve signed up for year 4. The is the worst defense in the history of Georgia Tech football (and that’s not a euphemism, that is a fact based on statistics) and we kept the DC.

If that doesn’t piss you off, are you really a fan?
And you can sit out the season or deal with your feelings. He's here in 2022 despite you crybabying about it in every post.

Since Juanyeh has decided to transfer, I'll give my honest opinion:

He's a ööööing loser. Him and his illiterate mother do nothing but whine on Twitter about the fans and how Nate wasn't the problem, now Collins isn't the problem. To hear them talk, you'd think the fans are the ones missing tackles, playing out of position. Juanyeh is a soft player. He's slow. He's not a student of the game. His attitude is piss poor. He should've been benched when he took plays off which he's done multiple times every game. He can öööö right off.
Juanyeh is not transferring. He is going pro. Dumbass.

The sort of changes that are needed by the school and GTAA go beyond personnel in the GTAA or football field. Cabrera and others finally saw what happened in the stands of COFH as the ultimate black eye.

Are they able to turn the Titanic? I don’t know, but people have finally acknowledged an iceberg is dead ahead. So, they’re finally trying.
I doubt it. That will be a generational transition.

Collins hasn't tweeted since September. We have employees whose job it is to do marketing and social media, as every program does. Who cares what the scout team does during games? There is plenty of valid criticism but you guys focus on weird things.
“Collins need to focus less time on designing our uniforms each week and more on football”

“Why is the team [insert non-practice activity] when they should be [going over NCAA limits] practicing????”

This is the crowd he pandered to when he said he’d focus “more on football” and all these regular Holmesians thought they had a “GOTCHA!” moment. “I knew it was that trip to Six Flags!!!”

So here's an idea. Stay silent on Collins and support GT.
I don't agree with this. Venting frustrations is natural, especially in game threads or temporary forums like some other boards do. But yes, watching the entire board get treated like a game thread 24/7 is toxic with the nonstop perjoratives

You know what got the administration’s attention the most? It wasn’t the uptick in öööö posting on Stingtalk. It was 40,000 UGA fans taking over BDS. That was basically Tech fans just silently walking away.
Yes. And as one who braved the entire "contest" as usual, they were earily silent until 4th quarter in my section. As if they really didn't give a damn either. It was a strange feeling, completely surrounded in redness (necks and all)

Yea, but Juanyeh isn't a moron, you are.
But you're a miserable prick who wants to make sure everyone else is miserable with you. "Whaaaa whaaa.....everyone look at me not liking coach Collins.....whaaaa" ööööing pussy crybaby
It is difficult for anyone to make the NFL. I hope the NFL, but I'm certain assholes like you will take joy in him not making an NFL squad.
Who is being negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back