New BDS Security Procedures

So am I the only one that thinks this is a passive aggressive response to campus carry?

Then why are they doing it right after the law took effect? This is nothing more than stopping you morons from carrying your pistols into the game. Obviously

Then why are they doing it right after the law took effect? This is nothing more than stopping you morons from carrying your pistols into the game. Obviously

Well they wont be able to detect my plastic Glock Gat that I always carry in my belt.

Well they wont be able to detect my plastic Glock Gat that I always carry in my belt.
But "wanding" you is a way to inspect you for a weapon, as opposed to just plain metal detectors.

But "wanding" you is a way to inspect you for a weapon, as opposed to just plain metal detectors.

It is a commonly known gat phact that glocks cant be detected because they are plastic and not metal.

It is a commonly known gat phact that glocks cant be detected because they are plastic and not metal.

No öööö? Really?!?!?
And if you have a Glock in a holster, they will see it when inspecting you with the wand and refuse entry. Are you gonna wear a winter coat?
And yes, I realize there are hidden holsters. However, GT is making a point that it is still illegal to carry a gun into the stadium. It isn't to catch Chick Fil A or Arby's wrappers. The wands are to catch guns, and to a lesser extent knives.
The wands are also a reminder by GT that you cannot carry these items in. They are making a point to folks, before they even reach the gate, that while your weapon is welcome on the campus, it is not to travel beyond the gate. This absolutely would not be happening without the campus carry law.

You have plastic bullets too or you carry an empty glock?
Cavity searches are next season.

pulp-fiction.jpg

No öööö? Really?!?!?
And if you have a Glock in a holster, they will see it when inspecting you with the wand and refuse entry. Are you gonna wear a winter coat?
And yes, I realize there are hidden holsters. However, GT is making a point that it is still illegal to carry a gun into the stadium. It isn't to catch Chick Fil A or Arby's wrappers. The wands are to catch guns, and to a lesser extent knives.
The wands are also a reminder by GT that you cannot carry these items in. They are making a point to folks, before they even reach the gate, that while your weapon is welcome on the campus, it is not to travel beyond the gate. This absolutely would not be happening without the campus carry law.

Georgia: "New law: there are going to be guns all over your campus."

GT: "We'd better make sure we keep them out of the areas they aren't yet allowed in by law."

JJacket:

freak-out-olan-rogers.gif

If you remember correctly, I was the one saying that if you can carry on campus, it should be everywhere on campus ~ including classrooms, dorms, and stadiums. If the government truly believes that gun owners are responsible citizens, then limitations shouldn't be put on where to carry.

Georgia: "New law: there are going to be guns all over your campus."

GT: "We'd better make sure we keep them out of the areas they aren't yet allowed in by law."

JJacket:

freak-out-olan-rogers.gif
And why are they not yet allowed by law?

Back