New DC options

I believe we are keeping Sherrer.
Would Sherrer stay as a position coach and not DC?

Not saying I want him as DC, but he did make some improvements after taking over as DC. Maybe he would stay on as a position coach.

A bad look if true, cause if that was plan all along feel like it would of been stated sooner. Only reason to say so this late is we didn't want to keep but couldn't find better we could afford

Worked out okay for the head coach

[ducks]

A bad look if true, cause if that was plan all along feel like it would of been stated sooner. Only reason to say so this late is we didn't want to keep but couldn't find better we could afford
That's not necessarily true. It just means that we did a thorough search prior to making a decision.

It just means that we did a thorough search prior to making a decision.
You sure about that?
Granted, T Stan and PBP ain't in charge anymore, but their last damn search wasn't terribly thorough. The scar from that burn may never heal. I am skeptical until I see a verified list of candidates and when they were interviewed.

Would Sherrer stay as a position coach and not DC?

Not saying I want him as DC, but he did make some improvements after taking over as DC. Maybe he would stay on as a position coach.
I would like it if he stays on in a position coach and run game coordinator role.

You sure about that?
Granted, T Stan and PBP ain't in charge anymore, but their last damn search wasn't terribly thorough. The scar from that burn may never heal. I am skeptical until I see a verified list of candidates and when they were interviewed.
I'm not sure how thorough it needs to be. We don't need to interview 37 guys - this isn't a HC hire. You gotta figure J gave Key a "not to exceed" comp pkg and Key has a very short list of 3 or 4 that he'll talk to in order and get this wrapped up all hush-hush till the ink is dry.

Maybe we're going old school and allowing the middle LB make the D calls. Who needs a stinkin' D coordinator?

Back