New DC options

Exactly.

Why the öööö not just enjoy life and hang up your whistle? No hobbies or grandkids? He sure as öööö shouldn't need the money. Why put yourself through the humiliation :dunno: ?
money-money-money-make-it-rain.gif

for GT i'd be pretty satisfied with any DC with P5 success who knows how to hire a staff that can recruit and develop players.
lots of them out there unemployed currently. I think it's a buyers market.....

Oh it's did. Just hashing out terms still.

For the last time Goof, I’m not wearing ööööing capri pants on the sidelines with you on Saturdays. You want what else?? Okay holy hell you can have a waffle bar in your office every other Monday but we’ll tell the media that you’re keto or whatever. Sure.
Wait what? Practice football, without…pads? Huh?
You’re hired.

Chargers aren't likely to keep Giff as HC.
Their season ends this weekend.

You don't think ....
Nah ......

Dammit. Let's make it happen. It's a longshot, but I'm starting to get on board with this scenario.

(Quick Giff Smith aside. Back in his first year as Georgia Southern coach, PJ had two media members serve as honorary coaches for his first spring game. So he splits up the staff to coach the two teams and they go about drafting players. About three players into the draft, one of the coaches on the other team says, "I bet somebody down the hall has a case of the red ass right now, and I bet it's Giff Smith!"
Fifteen seconds later, Giff comes down the hall and pokes his head into the other team's draft room and goes, "Listen," but never got another word out because all the coaches in that room burst into laughter.)

Back