New DC options

Bump for news on new DC.
tidbits from video --
Key/Batt prefer to keep things quiet and leak free.
new DC will be the most critical decision of Key's tenure.
interviews may still be ongoing.
Sherrer may prefer to be an analyst and probably doesn't know what's going on.
no new rumors available since the Arnett,Durkin,Santucci leaks.
i don't think he knows any more than we do.

i want the gf I had 30 years ago who's been married 4 times since, moved to the other side of the country, raised 3 kids, moved on with her life and hasn't thought about me in 3 decades but I know that fire is still there.

Well sure, it’s not a realistic plan but you can rub on out to her every once in a while.

Problem is when I shout her name, everybody thinks I'm talking about peanut butter.
Interesting. For two decades, I've been shouting about an animated digital image.

homer.gif

Huh, I always thought Giff was pronounced like the "gif" in gift. Or like animated GIF (which is properly pronounced with a hard 'g' since the 'g' is for "graphics" which has a hard 'g'). Does he pronounce it like "Jiff" in Jiffy Lube?

A source I trust called me at 4AM and said there was a massive miscommunication between Batt and Key, and an Incense Coordinator was hired by mistake. We have to figure out a way out of her contract before we can hire a DC.

My favorite Cary Grant story. He was once approached by a fan who said “You wouldn’t believe how many times I wished I was Cary Grant”. Cary Grant replied “Me too”.
Here's one ... years ago on The Tonight Show, Johnny Carson had Dyan Cannon as a guest and they were talking about the real names of movie stars. Johnny goes, "Did you know Cary Grant's real name was Archibald Leach?"
Dyan deadpans, "No, I didn't know that."
Johnny stops and then turns beet red. Dyan just smiles at him.
"Oops, I forgot," Johnny said.
Dyan Cannon and Cary Grant had been married to each other.

A source I trust called me at 4AM and said there was a massive miscommunication between Batt and Key, and an Incense Coordinator was hired by mistake. We have to figure out a way out of her contract before we can hire a DC.
Key was incensed about the lack of coordination.

Back