New Helmet!

that helmet plus this on the side...

ga_tech_logo_1962-1973_a_bee_on_a_t.gif

I think it looks really good. I have long said that we need to go either traditional (fantastic throwback uniforms) or modern (Oregon-esque, which is what these are). The in-between "stringer stripe" crap is awful and helping no one.

I personally would prefer traditional and I hope this is a once a year thing, but I think it could end up looking really good and being a good publicity/recruiting tool.

I think it looks really good. I have long said that we need to go either traditional (fantastic throwback uniforms) or modern (Oregon-esque, which is what these are). The in-between "stringer stripe" crap is awful and helping no one.

I personally would prefer traditional and I hope this is a once a year thing, but I think it could end up looking really good and being a good publicity/recruiting tool.

I agree with this.

I'm praying that these new unis look good, but I have yet to see a new idea that looked really good. UGA, VT, Oregon, Maryland, they all looked pretty bad. Boise had Ok unis against UGA last year, but that was only because they were so simple and minimalist.
Not to mention our "special" Orange Bowl uniforms weren't anything special. In the "new design" concept, I say guilty until proven innocent.

Dems you gotta give us more man!!!

Good to have you back though! It's not football season without dems.

Hopefully Synjyn isn't getting in trouble over this since he removed the picture from Twitter and Instagram

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

the line down the middle is a large I for institute?

i like that it's something different... wouldn't want to keep it though

Hopefully Synjyn isn't getting in trouble over this since he removed the picture from Twitter and Instagram

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same. Especially since they had already made the rounds before they were taken down.

ESPN broadcaster:

"Logan Thomas again on the quarterback sneak for another 17 yards,
tearing his way thru Al Groh's chicken-wire de-FENCE.

Back