New Helmet!

That helmet with a gold T could look pretty nice. The pattern is light enough to disappear at a distance, especially if there's something else to focus on. I'm slightly sad that we're not rolling out a new uniform to go with it (although I'm slightly relieved as well, because just when I think Russell can't do worse, they surprise me).

It's nice for a white out / one time thing.

Peace on Earth...
Purity of Essence...

dr_strangelove_162.jpg

Totally sucks that he tweeted it today instead of tomorrow. Now the whole call in show is going to be about helmets.

I think you'll get them.

My guess is this helmet with gold GTs.
White jerseys with gold numbers.
White pants with gold stripes.

A chance for gold pants, but I'd prefer white.

This was a practice helmet tweet. So yes. Your guess is right. It will have symbols. But may not be gts. :wink:

I've been thinking about it for a bit and have decided I definitely do not like the new helmet - finished or not - the honeycomb or whatever just doesn't say FOOTBALL to me.

And if I know anything about what goes on in the GTAA, I'd say #10 is in a heap 'o trouble.

#10 will be just fine.

What does the look of our Uniforms have to do with football anyway. :wink:

It's all about the Chicken Coop!

BTW, I like them the helmets and the hive look.

Better not have a Yellow Jacket on it

We'll see. I know what I was told a while back. But certainly they could have changed it. I haven't talked to anyone over there in a while.
Is it the old school T logo with old school yellow jacket in it? That would actually look good on this. I don't want the Tech tower logo, I don't want the wreck, I don't want Buzz, and truthfully, I don't want a GT on it. I think a T would look sharp on this, and anything else would look bad.

----, just saw. Surprised the board is still loading.

Is it the old school T logo with old school yellow jacket in it? That would actually look good on this. I don't want the Tech tower logo, I don't want the wreck, I don't want Buzz, and truthfully, I don't want a GT on it. I think a T would look sharp on this, and anything else would look bad.

I preferred this helmet with no stripe and no logo personally with a white facemask.

Back