New Helmet!

The more i think about this, this is setting up to have a pretty large buzz on the side of the helmet. The only thing throwing me off on that is the color of the gold Stripe, because buzz is yellow. I'm wondering if it isn't an old school buzz or something that would incorperate that color of gold.

The only thing throwing me off on that is the color of the gold Stripe, because buzz is yellow.

That didn't stop us from having a two-tone logo at AMC for several years.

_wsb_522x343_GT%2Boverall%2Bshot.JPG

I preferred this helmet with no stripe and no logo personally with a white facemask.
So, is it the T logo? I can see why they added the black facemask. Without, it would look like an tOSU helmet. If they were to re-do the white uniforms to go with this (no more dumbass piping and awful random triangles of gold or blue), maybe gold pants (also, I feel weird saying this - I actually want a Vegas gold for this, rather than an old gold), white socks, white shoes - I think that would be a decent uniform.

680 confirmed that it is an unfinished alt design that the team will wear at some point this season. The players have to practice in the helmets before they can play in them.

Perhaps the white out?

Sent from my DeLorean using the Flux Capacitor

680 confirmed that it is an unfinished alt design that the team will wear at some point this season. The players have to practice in the helmets before they can play in them.

Perhaps the white out?

Feels like a misdirection from the GTAA. We already "know" there is a uniform surprise for VT...

Perhaps the white out?

When is the white out this year?

Perhaps the white out?

There's no way this isn't for Monday. Prime time, labor day night game? This is definitely the game to wear it.

Also, the old school T with buzz would look bad ass on this helmet. Come to think of it, I did read a quote somewhere about going modern but still "paying respect to tradition". Could this actually be possible?

There's no way this isn't for Monday. Prime time, labor day night game? This is definitely the game to wear it.

Also, the old school T with buzz would look bad ass on this helmet. Come to think of it, I did read a quote somewhere about going modern but still "paying respect to tradition". Could this actually be possible?

Maybe the AA knows that it is not fashionable to wear white after Labor Day...

Skipped the previous 275 posts. Don't know why the first folks don't like them. I think they look great.

Back