New Helmet!

There's always one guy who has no concept of discretion. Synjyn is that guy this year and that lack of discretion the exact reason he won't be our starting quarterback.

He'd have even less discretion in @$$less chaps.

Guesses on the rest of the uniform?

I'm thinking/hoping honeycombed (hexacombed) shoulders, blue numbers, whiteness.

LMAO one person makes a mistake saying he took it down and The Jacket immediately jumps on Synjyn's character AND uses it as a reason that he won't be the QB.

A Honey Comb Helmet pops up, 40 minutes later were up to 124 posts....

LMAO one person makes a mistake saying he took it down and The Jacket immediately jumps on Synjyn's character AND uses it as a reason that he won't be the QB.

The sarcasm is strong with the Jacket

Russell did something.......for us?

This is kind of like in Hoosiers how Dennis Hopper (the drunk) shows up sober and coaches them to victory. Once.

I'm pretty excited about it. This is what RECRUITS love! It's only a one-time thing.

I LOVE IT.

This is kind of like in Hoosiers how Dennis Hopper (the drunk) shows up sober and coaches them to victory. Once.

I'm pretty excited about it. This is what RECRUITS love! It's only a one-time thing.

I LOVE IT.

Honeycomb's big. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

It's not small. No, no, no.

Who cares. We could play in UGA hand me down uniforms for all I care.

Just win.

Guesses on the rest of the uniform?

I'm thinking/hoping honeycombed (hexacombed) shoulders, blue numbers, whiteness.

If that face mask is navy I'd like to see either a navy GT logo on the helmet or a gold one with with navy outline. White shirt and pants with touches of gold and navy. I imagine the comb design will be incorporated into the shirt somehow, maybe even the stripe on the pants.

Regardless of your opinion (I like it), a special helmet is a big investment which reflects the marquee nature of this game. Everyone should be happy that Tech is playing a game of this significance. I think they'll look white on the field, and you won't see the comb except on close-ups. I hope the VT players will see it coming at them all night.

“We do have a second helmet that we have to wear a few times in practice in case we want to wear it during the season,” Tech spokesman Dean Buchan said.

this is probably the reason they don't have a logo yet.

hopefully they grow on me when they get a logo. gold with blue trim would look the best imo.

I LOVE IT.

I hope it's not a one time thing.

Back