New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

Those "Feliz Bobby Dodd" sweaters are awesome, sad to see I didn't get to them in time.
I had to settle for double x last night. Missed coupon code by about 2 hours.

Got gold cotton shirts. Excellent!!! Made me very happy. Hopefully getting at least one more for Christmas . . . I dropped enough hints anyway. :)

I would say they're pretty close to true size - maybe just a tad small. But that was fine with me, as I am between sizes and picked the larger and it fits near perfectly. If you're between sizes, I suggest picking the larger size.

Anyway, if you're on the fence about buying here, they have my recommendation FWIW. :bigthumbup:

PS - Gotta get a Feliz Bobby Dodd sweatshirt when back in stock.

My sweater is on the way! Sadly it's looking like it will arrive the same day I fly out for Christmas :(

My sweater is on the way! Sadly it's looking like it will arrive the same day I fly out for Christmas :(
Oh no! Sorry about that. Maybe it will arrive early...local packages are getting there quickly, but out of state ones are slower this time of year. Thanks for ordering!

A couple new things just in time for Christmas!

You wrote "We know it’s not in the colors we originally showed it in. Unfortunately, that wasn’t allowed."

I'm a curious fellow. It's your company, right? So who wouldn't allow it?

You wrote "We know it’s not in the colors we originally showed it in. Unfortunately, that wasn’t allowed."

I'm a curious fellow. It's your company, right? So who wouldn't allow it?
GT's licensing dept has to approve every design before I can print and sell it, and this design wasn't approved. The only way I'm allowed to sell it is as a non-licensed shirt that doesn't represent GT at all, so no GT colors allowed.

GT's licensing dept has to approve every design before I can print and sell it, and this design wasn't approved. The only way I'm allowed to sell it is as a non-licensed shirt that doesn't represent GT at all, so no GT colors allowed.

Strange. Essentially anyone could make that design in "Georgia Tech colors" so long as they weren't a licensee of GT. GT has fully licensed a lot of really abominable designs lately. Silly in a sad way though.

Back