New licensed GT apparel brand — Section 103

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
A nice shirt that simply says any of the following in block style font would be great (like the old NATS shirts):

THE FLATS

RAMBLIN WRECK

TECH

JACKETS

that’s it. Nothing else. No logos, etc. just simple block letters on an appropriate colored t shirt.

the TECH shirt already in the collection is perfect. We need the others.

Id buy every one of them.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
A nice shirt that simply says any of the following in block style font would be great (like the old NATS shirts):

THE FLATS

RAMBLIN WRECK

TECH

JACKETS

that’s it. Nothing else. No logos, etc. just simple block letters on an appropriate colored t shirt.

I had a NORTH AVENUE TRADE SCHOOL shirt that was just as you described. I probably actually still have it, just need to find it.

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄

THE FLATS

RAMBLIN WRECK

TECH

JACKETS

I second this, especially the block TECH idea.

RamblinWreck27

Jolly Good Fellow

THE FLATS

RAMBLIN WRECK

TECH

JACKETS

@Pantone4515 - 2nd for the Ramblin Wreck text recommendation. Thanks for what you do.

MatatoGT

Damn Good Rat
AND IT'S ALL ON SALE RIGHT NOW! 24% off! Go buy yourself some good gear, I just put in an order for a couple more shirts and a jacket.