New-look defense offers fresh start for Georgia Tech

"Your plan is fine, except it sucks. We'll go with mine so it doesn't suck" -CPJ to CTR on defense

Some of us older, nongineers could use some cooks for this, eh?
I like no-script (ff add-on), which you can use to disable the JavaScript they use to block you. But... Deleting the cookie will do it too. If you delete cookies on exit, it'll take care of that for you.

Does this mean the ajc has supplanted ESPN as the worst gt football coverage? I can't tell because the only thing the ajc doesn't paywall is article titles and figure those are just a matter of time.

ESPN’s ACC coverage has tanked ever since the layoffs. Yeah maybe the articles have always been a bit suspect, but at least they were frequent. Dinich used to pump out multiple posts a day during the season and even around one every weekday in the off-season. Lately it’s been lucky to see a new one every week.

Dinich used to pump out multiple (REDACTED) a day during the season and even around one every weekday in the off-season. Lately it’s been lucky to see her (REDACTED) a new one every week.

fixed it.

I’ve never had a problem reading myajc articles without paying. They deliver the entire article to you and use scripts to prevent you from reading it.

You don’t have to run the scripts...
I dont know about scripts. But i know the markers and vigs and read myajc when i find it worthwhile. I also refuse using correct punctuation.

Javascript. Disable javascript for that website and you'll be able to read the full article.
How does one disable JavaScript? In a less important, but related, question, what is JavaScript?

JavaScript is code that runs when you open a web page. Sometimes the scripts create cookies and saves them on your computer then reads and updates them.

Some browsers allow you to control when sites are allowed to run JavaScript. You generally can't shut it off completely or else sites that need it won't work (banks, bills, etc). But many sites (AJC for example) use it against you.

JavaScript is code that runs when you open a web page. Sometimes the scripts create cookies and saves them on your computer then reads and updates them.

Some browsers allow you to control when sites are allowed to run JavaScript. You generally can't shut it off completely or else sites that need it won't work (banks, bills, etc). But many sites (AJC for example) use it against you.
STFU!

Negative. That mode was clearly intended for use with your mom.

FlashyEachAngora-size_restricted.gif

Dang. Tech dudes asking what Javascript is and how to read behind paywalls. This is obliterating my long-cherished stereotypes.

Y'all had a Star Wars nerd on your football team. We can't let you invade our niche without responding.

Woody strikes me as a good hire. We'll see, but his defense was more than respectable in Athens last year. Much smarter choice than one of the usual retreads.

Back