Next DC--are we getting a woody?

Monte Kiffin is only a defensive assistant at FAU. We should go get him - would be a promotion.

Do you really think Roof is responsible for bringing in the players he coached, or does the HC and other staff bear any responsibility?

Everyone is responsible and deserves blame. But I was speaking in jest. Roof has had talent on his side of the ball. Which makes the performance that much more unacceptable. Just my opinion. Hope he does well at NCST. I actually don't care how he does, just glad we can get a new DC to deflect all our program's blame onto while the CEO skates.

Everyone is responsible and deserves blame. But I was speaking in jest. Roof has had talent on his side of the ball. Which makes the performance that much more unacceptable. Just my opinion. Hope he does well at NCST. I actually don't care how he does, just glad we can get a new DC to deflect all our program's blame onto while the CEO skates.
Word is, Charles Kelly could be returning. He would do a nice job recruiting aome better talent...which Tech badly needs!

Word is, Charles Kelly could be returning. He would do a nice job recruiting aome better talent...which Tech badly needs!

The defense at Free Shoes has regressed with every passing year since he landed in Tallahassee.

Have not independently verified

Back