NFL Draft Thread

Anyone see Tuitt's mom wipe the tears from his eyes with a tissue on tv? öööö mama's boy.

AUWI37i.jpg

Why does that say Attouchu is from VT?

Tech sports are driving me crazy.

Falcons should have gotten Trent Murphy or Sneezy. öööö them. I hope they lose every ööööing game.

I suppose they could have traded down if the really wanted Sneezy, but no way they should have taken him where they were at. Sorry you got your feelings hurt though.

I'm not real high on the Falcons' pick, but not because it's a DT. Falcons can reasonably draft any defensive position other than CB in these early rounds.

I suppose they could have traded down if the really wanted Sneezy, but no way they should have taken him where they were at. Sorry you got your feelings hurt though.

I'm not real high on the Falcons' pick, but not because it's a DT. Falcons can reasonably draft any defensive position other than CB in these early rounds.

Right on all counts. While I wish he'd been available for the Falcons next pick, I'm glad for him he was taken in the second round.

Please explain why they shouldn't taking Jerry at 37?

Is that the best Murray could find?

Back