NFL Draft Thread

To be fair, the GaSouthern QB was drafted as a RB, him being 5'9" and 210#
Georgie had a player drafted in the 5th round, Lynch a TE

To be fair, the GaSouthern QB was drafted as a RB, him being 5'9" and 210#
Georgie had a player drafted in the 5th round, Lynch a TE

I don't have to be fair.

Also, when you have supposed top 5 after top 5 class you shouldn't have to wait until the 5th round to have a guy drafted.

I don't have to be fair.

Also, when you have supposed top 5 after top 5 class you shouldn't have to wait until the 5th round to have a guy drafted.

im with you on that. i have been texting my Georgie buddies about it. they say "size issue"

When you have almost no seniors, you don't worry much about having few draftees. Murray and Lynch and Garrison Smith were just about it. I think UGA is #3 in players taken since '09. Murray never projected high due to height and supposedly average-strength arm. Having said all this, some believe talent is a little down in Athens at present--good but not great. I suspect Gurley, Malcolm Mitchell, maybe Conley, Ray Drew, Ramik Wilson (who some have as a first day guy) and a couple of others on defense will do well on draft day next year.

When you have almost no seniors, you don't worry much about having few draftees. Murray and Lynch and Garrison Smith were just about it. I think UGA is #3 in players taken since '09. Murray never projected high due to height and supposedly average-strength arm. Having said all this, some believe talent is a little down in Athens at present--good but not great. I suspect Gurley, Malcolm Mitchell, maybe Conley, Ray Drew, Ramik Wilson (who some have as a first day guy) and a couple of others on defense will do well on draft day next year.

Will any of those you named be arrested before they are drafted?

so much for the bs backlash about teams drafting Sam just bc he came out.
the fact that he is still on the board pretty much shows the opposite

so much for the bs backlash about teams drafting Sam just bc he came out.
the fact that he is still on the board pretty much shows the opposite

Well.....it would be a joke if he gets drafted. Dude should never be able to play a down in the NFL.

You guys hear about the latest pick by the Vikings (making fun of myself for reposting).

Back